-
Posts
4,620 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by PrivateTim
-
Not stupid at all. There are A LOT of details to remember in CAP. That is why I go back and read the stories two and three times. You forget how different young JP was from the JP we know now. Ditto for many of the characters. We haven't really seen Matt for a while, but he seems to have grown up a little (or a lot). Stef of the Land Whore is different. And so on.
-
Well duh 🤣 But even if there was only one, we still refer to the house in Malibu as my "grandparent's house" even though my parents have owned for at least 15 years now.
-
The Love Boat, Murder She Wrote, Fantasy Island and Columbo were shows that gave old actors new life or actors like "Radar" who thought they were tired of being in one role a lifeline. Lucy was the opposite. She got the biggest stars in their prime for her show, such was her power and influence.
-
Acting isn't about money usually, it is about ego and self worth. I've had friends try to hang onto dead careers well after they no longer needed money, but they missed the adoration and attention.
-
I think Travis' foray into the closet is a very temp thing as his career kicks off. He's been too open in the past. Problematic? I'm going with disaster, Zach and Travis are miles apart. There are no openly gay NFL players, maybe no gay NCAA D 1 football players. I think there are a couple of actors who are gay 🤣 Yes, more Matt & Wade. The kind of money that Schluters and Cramptons have and Jeremy's relatively modest lifestyle, running out isn't in the cards. I think Will knows it won't last long. I am well known as not Will's biggest fan, but I think he'll be supportive for a long while.
- 44 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Hunh. Was sure there was going to be some drama at the gay club, maybe the reappearance of stalker boy or something. Just recently I got a like for a comment on Chapter 6 in Bloodlines and the person said it might be their favorite chapter in all of CAP. It is where Matt finds out he is a Hayes and a very sweet young Jeremy asks, "does that mean you are my brother?". I'd encourage the Jeremy haters to go back and read and see that sweet, pre-molestation, pre-diva J's.
- 44 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Maybe because he spent so much skating backwards while moving forward he gets confused on which direction he is going 🤣
-
Whatever happens, the area is changed forever. One of my grandmother's best friends since elementary school in Los Angeles lived near Downtown Pacific Palisades. She had been in the house since the 1950s and was able to afford it on a school teacher's salary. Probably half the residents in the Palisades bought at a time when a middle class working chaps could afford it. No more. There will be intense pressure on those people to sell their land. Many had their insurance cancelled because of some CA insurance rules so even if they chose to stay, it might be cost prohibitive to rebuild. Duke's is a place I am sure Robbie, Brad, Stef et al ate many times, along with Geoffrey's, Moonshadow, The Reel Inn and Patrick's Roadhouse. All are gone now except Geoffrey's.
-
Tommy, or Thomas as he goes by now, is a very blonde So Cal surfer, water polo, swim and beach volleyball guy. Say some prayers for the TS Restaurant Group tonite. Their first restaurant, Kimo's, was wiped off the face of the Earth by the Lahaina fire. Their Duke's Malibu, which has been a stalwart for the Malibu community through all the fires over the last 20 years, was inundated by a mudslide yesterday. In the 1993 Malibu fires, Duke's was a staging place for the fire companies because of its relatively safe location and big parking lot. They fed a lot of firemen in that fire and a lot of locals in this last one. My ancestry is Danish, Scots and English so Danish Evangelical Free Church, Scots Presbyterian and Congregationalists, who came to the New World as Puritans.
-
If I remember, Stef owns the magazine that Bellona runs. But Brad, who has the contacts in WDC because of the defense company, should be raising hell in WDC about the TSA monkeys in NYC.
- 42 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
“Tomorrow we’ll go to Mina’s,” Jake said. “That’s at the Weston." OMG, you've been away from Nor Cal too long. No one in the Bay Area would ever call the St. Francis "the Westin". Quince is still my favorite Michelin restaurant in SF. Love the drama with Jeremy and Doorgate, but why doesn't he simply hire out a space at the Convention Center or a hotel for two months to have the show go on? He could even launch it with a GAYla dinner. Thanks. Looking forward to the Club chapter, maybe more drama than a door alarm 🤣
- 42 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
-
Shoot. I was hoping for a Super Bowl Special Posting.
-
Darius, he has that half Persian look.
-
Really, I see Travis, as he grows and matures putting out a hit on Zach and I'll encourage him on 🤣 OMG Taylor Zakhar is such a terrible actor. He is Disney/Nick level of talent.
-
Maybe it depends on where you go to college, but for me it was the exact opposite. You go from being one of the smartest kids in your school, and being well known to an insignificant toad where everyone was the smartest kid in THEIR school too and no one knows you or gives a crap about you. Berkeley had 30,000+ undergrads my freshman year and you walked into a lecture hall that seated 500 people and the professor had zero idea you even existed. Hopefully that is the point so we can a little more drama than being busted by your RA 🤣
- 53 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
I was done with the college life by the end of my junior year. I couldn't wait to graduate and move on
-
“Dude, check it out! Bruins are playing the Bears!” And the Bears kicked the CRAP out of UCLA with Aaron Rodgers threw 4 touchdown passes and JJ Arrington got 2 touchdowns and 205 yards. "Zach" got the snot kicked out of him too only gaining 42 yards on 14 carries. But thanks Mark for a new chapter and new chances to crack on Will for thinking the world revolves around him. I guess his big dick wasn't enough to entertain Thor and Fab 🤣
- 53 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Woo hoo!
- 53 comments
-
- 10
-
-
You go on a cruise line that has a private class, like The Retreat on Celebrity, Yacht Club on MSC, Haven on NCL, or a premium line like Oceania, Crystal or Viking Ocean. Royal Caribbean and their mega-ships are zoos. Carnival is the worst.
-
I've never liked the idea of bringing a third person into your relationship. It may work in fiction, but it never seems to end well in real life.
-
I found Quinn and Orion less annoying when they hated each other and what happened to the Evil Queen Mother?
-
You know that is one step above having "such an acclaimed ballroom dancing team" or "such an acclaimed Ultimate Frisbee Team", right?
-
I know the names, but I can't place the story. Of course when I hear "Quinn" it triggers my Dom reflex.
-
My thoughts too. When I was younger I had what I thought were great FB only to find out the FB thought we were BFs and he was thinking about changing the curtains and picking out a china pattern. I was lucky to early on learn the lesson of communicating and talking about expectations and the future. Once even though all this was clearly communicated, the person could not stop from falling for me and hoped I'd change my mind. It was ugly when he realized how different of places we were.
