Jump to content

PrivateTim

Members
  • Posts

    4,619
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PrivateTim

  1. PrivateTim

    Chapter 3

    “I’m glad you never do that,” I said to him sarcastically "Only, I, the Golden Child, the Chosen One, am allowed to tell people how to live their lives with no recriminations."
  2. PrivateTim

    Chapter 1

    He was probably mostly referring to my clothes, since I’d worn gray slacks, a blue shirt, and a blazer, but skipped the tie, that way I was already dressed to go to the wake tonight. No one at a wake on Maui is going to look like an Ivy League preppie. In 2004 they'd be wearing Hawaiian shirts from Sears, shorts and slippahs.
  3. PrivateTim

    Prologue

    I loved this in the intro: "Will Schluter. He just graduated from high school a semester early and is looking forward to spending the next eight months in the pursuit of hedonistic pleasure" Hell that is all Will has done since he was 13, sex, drugs, surf, jet all over the place in private jets.....
  4. Hell, I wanna book with Nana as the narrator and we get to see hot, steamy sex with his Lordship.
  5. PrivateTim

    Chapter 49

    As I said, Will is an asshole. Does anyone remember the massive deal he made about Austin being made to feel unwelcome at Escorial? I'd think JP would be appalled at Will for making Brad and Marc fell unwelcome in Escorial. The scene was very funny. But it was also passive-aggressive Middle School bullshit; not the actions of someone "wise beyond their years".
  6. PrivateTim

    Chapter 48

    Will isn't supporting Brad, he is haranguing him, telling him how to live his life. Turnabout is fair play. Will tossed aside Brad without too much thought when he got emancipated and then moved out of his father's house in Malibu and moved to Palo Alto. If Brad wants to cocoon with his boy toy, that is his business.
  7. PrivateTim

    Chapter 44

    Poor Kevin Carmichael, a lovely young man who became expendable in the CAP universe.
  8. PrivateTim

    Chapter 44

    How is that for a Freudian Slip? I meant BRAD of course, but I guess Brad is Mark and Mark is Brad, so maybe I got it right. 🤣🤣
  9. PrivateTim

    Chapter 41

    Ha ha ha OMG, puh-leeeze. Alex is the one who has no chance against Sue Ellen and Miss Ellie (ED).
  10. PrivateTim

    Chapter 38

    While I don't think Alex can be forced to marry Sue Ellen (yes, I said Sue Ellen), I think it makes sense for Alex. He gets access to a pile of cash he badly needs, and ME can be the beard he needs and he thinks he can control her. So you really think there's no way, no pressure, they could put on Alex to force him to marry Mary Ellen against his will? I happen to agree with you. I don't think they could force him, but I think he'll see the advantages of a marriage to the Danfield family.
  11. PrivateTim

    Chapter 37

    Escorial dinners ain't got nuttin' on Goodwell dinners. 😁
  12. PrivateTim

    Chapter 36

    I know, right? I think I vomited in my mouth a little 🤣
  13. PrivateTim

    Chapter 35

    My guess is the 24 men are married or deep in the closet and have more to lose than Zach. Or lack thereof.
  14. I can't think of any book I did not finish, but I hated one book I did finish so much that I physically ripped the book up, which is something I never do. I finished That was Then, This is Now and was so pissed off at how awful the book and the finish was I tore it into pieces.
  15. PrivateTim

    Chapter 33

    Awaiting moderator approval since since 2014? Things backed up there at GA? 🤣
  16. PrivateTim

    Chapter 31

    I think using "Marc" and "worm" in the same sentence is appropriate, you just don't have the context quite right 🤣
  17. PrivateTim

    Chapter 29

    “I went to lunch with them, and he spent all his time focused on Brad. He wasn’t rude to me, but he wasn’t really all that interested in what I was doing. And when I flirted with him, you know, just bullshitting like I do, he kind of freaked out.” That is an example of his (Carmine's) creepiness.
  18. PrivateTim

    Chapter 28

    “I’m a man of many talents,” Matt said, flirting with Marc, but Marc wasn’t used to his playful banter, and that seemed to make him uncomfortable. How does Carmine bottom with that stick up his ass?
  19. PrivateTim

    Chapter 27

    Oh. Have I mentioned I don't like Marc Carmine? At all.
  20. PrivateTim

    Chapter 26

    Oh. And I don't like Marc Carmine.
  21. PrivateTim

    Chapter 25

    I calls 'em like I sees 'em 🏄‍♂️
  22. PrivateTim

    Chapter 25

    Maarten means to say, "Will is a douche bag, asshole, c*nt, but he is just too nice to use such language. Hammer got the Danfield Special not because of Matt, but because he didn't do his Alta Vista search on his Netscape browser. Wade warned him to stop hitting on Matt and stop fucking with him and he didn't. He got his comeuppance the Old Fashioned Way, he earned it. “I will not be interrogated by you,” he said. I had never seen him quite this angry, but there was no way I was backing down on this topic. Of course you are not backing down on your inappropriate behavior because you are a total self-indulgent, spoiled little rich kid, ass wipe, c*nt lick. My review in the last chapter was a humorous look at Will's total hypocrisy. Now I am calling him on his total lack of respect to the people who've supported him, indulged him and done more good for people and society than he has dreamed of. Where is an asteroid when you need one?
  23. PrivateTim

    Chapter 19

    “Sometimes I think the entire gay culture is built around youth and beauty, and once you get old or ugly, you’re nothing more than flotsam.” Much of current society is built around youth. In the gay community if you are trying at 45 to do the the same things you did at 25, you will feel old and ugly in the clubs you used to love. But you move on to bars that aren't clubs like the Manhole or Spartacus. If you've established a cadre of friends, you travel together, go on ski trips, buy a house in Palm Springs and you leave behind the 'kids' in the clubs.
  24. Alex was shiny and new, refined and elegant, sexy aristocratic accent, and so on. The point is Wade DID NOT love Alex, he was infatuated with him. A poor sex life is no way to start a life long comitted relationship. OMG, in baseball terms, Wade started their relationship on third base and Matt was just coming up to bat. Yes, Matt has come further because he had so far to go. Matt is just now rounding third base, but Wade crossed home plate a long time ago and is in the dugout drinking Gatorade waiting for Matt.
  25. PrivateTim

    Chapter 11

    Again, why? What has he done to be "a creep"? He has done far less shady stuff than JP did when he was 22. Less shady stuff than Robbie, Brad, Cody, Zach, Matt and most of the main characters in this story. Will was silent for a bit. “He does. Shouldn’t we tell him about this?” No, you should MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS, just like you insist everyone else does with you. You've already interfered enough in telling Alex that Jeremy liked him.
×
×
  • Create New...