Jump to content

PrivateTim

Members
  • Posts

    4,619
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PrivateTim

  1. PrivateTim

    Infidelity

    Thanks Mark for the newest chapter of PoA. It is nice for you to be giving out presents over the holiday season. PS Did you know Jan 7, 2026 is Orthodox Christmas? 🤣 I like Freddie worlds more than Calvert. Cavendish seems a better match for George on every level. Carmella needs to straighten out Elizabeth and explain the facts of life. I hope we get to Spain soon so George fuc..... uh... renew old friendships.
  2. PrivateTim

    Endings

    I KNEW IT!!
  3. PrivateTim

    Cars

    Thanks Mark for the bonus chapter! It is funny how in the 1950s and 60s that JP grew up in/came of age in, car culture was so important. With the industries of Europe and Japan flat on their back, the U.S. dominated the worldwide car market. What brand you drove said lots about you and people would make judgements about you based on that. My father spent part of his youth growing up in Honolulu. There, when you met someone local for the first time, one of the first things you slipped in was, 'where did you go to high school?' The answer almost immediately slotted you into a category of your place in society. I think it is a little less rigid now, but being a Punahou grad still has cache, but the school is less exclusive than it used to be. I get there needs to be drama and tension in relationships, but can't Will and Travis have a conversation without getting amped up? Why does each one race to the worst possible interpretation/conclusion about what someone says? That is where I see the immaturity in Will and Travis.
  4. PrivateTim

    Cars

    Woot woot, it's a travisty!
  5. I missed Calvert too..... but I've been practicing... I won't miss again.🤣
  6. PrivateTim

    Reunions

    Yes of course Isidore deserves DEATH for defying the Golden Child! 🤣🤣🤣
  7. Thank you Mark for this chapter. It was the final gift I unwrapped today! I appreciate all the hard work and dedication from your team. "that threw a massive 68-pound ball" I wonder what Granger would have made of the USS Iowa's armament that only had nine main guns, but could throw a 2,700 pound shell 20 miles. This chapter lays the ground work for a lot of directions down the pike. Glad it was a no chicks chapter, just manly men, being manly. "I'm a sailor boy, and I'm okay. I sleep all night. I work all day."
  8. PrivateTim

    Reunions

    People are not making Mark into a "manipulative" person, he IS manipulative and it is MASTER manipulator if you please, but name a great author who didn't? Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Mark Twain, Arthur Conan Doyle, Steven King... the list is endless. If we were not built up to hope only to come crashing down by events, how dull would the stories be? This would Chronicles of the Berenstain Bears. not Chronicles Of An Academic Predator. It was nice to have a mild drama chapter as opposed to mega drama. I have no idea where the twists will come, I think Kendo has been broadly hinted at. He will not relent until he has bagged Travis and poor, sweet, naive Travis will think he is the one doing the bagging. What is Kendo's end game? Is he just looking for another notch, or does he want more from Travis? It cannot be a secret that Travis is very rich. Or is Kendo one who loves wrecking relatio0nships? Time will tell. I do hope that Paolo visits Escorial and hooks up with Stef, striking a blow for inter-generational sex. The gay community is so judgmental and hypocritical on inter-generational relationship, inter-racial relationships, body composition and more. I too confess that when I see my movie mogul neighbor with a cute twink, my mind immediately goes to, "I know what that is all about", but that moment passes very quickly to let my rational mind go to, "I hope they are happy". Thanks Mark for the Christmas present and all the hard work that goes in to it. It is not lost on me how time consuming and difficult what you do is. And let me next say screw you Arbour for what you are going to do to (fill-in name). Poor (fill-in name) doesn't deserve such pain. 🤣
  9. PrivateTim

    Reunions

    I just KNEW Santa was coming tonight!
  10. I'm a reader, and I just want to see more of what you are already doing. And no gay demons. No gay demons, no bisexual demons, no transsexual demons, and no straight demons, just no demons at all. Oh... and in 2026, track down Dom Luka and make him come back.
  11. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Great, let's raise the voting age and drinking age to 30 🤣
  12. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Will has a short fuse. That is a sign of immaturity to me. The problem isn't that Will is mature for a 19 year old, but that he often is held up by many as the most mature, sagacious person in the room, even more so than the adults, including Brad, Stefan and John Paul and has been since he was 15 or so.
  13. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Tax auditors?
  14. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Will has a higher emotional maturity than Travis, but who can jump higher, an elephant or a hippo? Higher is a relative term. 🤣
  15. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Which again would parallel Robbie and Brad's relationship. I don't think breaking up at the end of high school because you are going to different colleges is that unusual, nor is rekindling down the line. Heck, I know a couple who were high school sweethearts, went to different colleges, married other people and then married in their 60's when they re-met and were both widowed.
  16. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Oh hell no. If Will is as smart and mature are you say, he is moving forward, not back.
  17. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Even without kidnapping and mobsters, no romance is simple and drama free and as someone else observed, Will crates his own drama. I have a good friend, an actor, who is not happy unless he is miserable. When everything is going great for him, he just gas to do something to mess things up.
  18. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Paolo. Pablo would be from a country a couple of countries away from It-lee. 🤣
  19. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Oh please..... it is CAP 🤣🤣🤣 The Will I Liked best was the Will doing his innocent explorations with John. And then Zach fucked that up which why I want a building or a comet to fall on Zach. I'd love to have a shrink examine the extent to what damage that episode with Will, John and Zach did to Will.
  20. PrivateTim

    Cheating

    Thank you Mark for the start of the Travisty-palooza that us coming. This chapter lays open why I don't like the Will character very much. He is such a freaking hypocrite. Now I fully recognize that hypocrisy lays in all of us, but for me, with Will, it is glaring. He goes bat shit crazy when anyone delves into his life and choices, but he thinks it is okay to insert himself into Fab's and Marie's, even to the point of staking out to confront Fab. Many people speak of Will's strong moral compass and sense of right and wrong, but I think it is wrong to hook=up with someone you know is in a committed relationship. No, it isn't the other person's issue if they choose to cheat, it is your problem too if you enable the cheating. Then there was this, “Paolo told you it was okay to have sex with other guys. You have his permission. His blessing. So you are putting roadblocks up where there aren’t any.” Will cannot even understand that there are people who are 'one at a time' committers. It is a foreign concept to him that even though someone has 'permission' to cheat, they might not want to because they take the commitment more seriously than their horn dog partner. I think Wade is as close as we've come to that in this series. Travis and co-star sounds like a rebirth of Robbie and Carson. I know assholes from West Hollywood who loved picking up, fucking and fucking over guys they knew were in committed relationships. It was a game with them, a mission even, because they didn't believe men could or should keep their commitments.
  21. PrivateTim

    Back and Forth

    Ummm, pretty sure since this chapter posted in 2014.......
  22. Ummm, guess you missed this? The Freshmen - 93. Final Chapter https://gayauthors.org/story/mark-arbour/the-freshmen/93
  23. Yes, yes, let's get this Travesty done as quickly as possible and get Granger back to sea blowing things up 🤣 Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
  24. PrivateTim

    Carlo

    A Tidewater family would likely send their boys to Andover (Philips Academy) because 8 of George Washington's nephews/grand-nephews went there and Washington himself visited as President. Any of the Big Nine would acceptable (to some people), but Andover is the oldest, most prestigious and has an endowment that most universities would envy.
  25. PrivateTim

    Carlo

    Riley getting fucked at Andover (maybe Phillips-Exeter), like so many boys before him. 🤣
×
×
  • Create New...