Jump to content

tabaqui

Editor
  • Posts

    605
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tabaqui

  1. tabaqui

    Welcome

    sorta, had the day off so it was after lunch that I was checking GA. would love to see the boys in Europe, enough nice locations for them to wine and dine
  2. tabaqui

    Welcome

    was just thinking this morning that their weren't many Fridays left this month. Great start of the Cuba trip with almost a usual an not so lovebale person in it.
  3. tabaqui

    Chapter 73

    Go Travis
  4. tabaqui

    After Party

    what an ending. Nice fireworks and even so lovely and mild from Cj. Obama as a justice was expected after the killing in the last chapter. 20 Cj stories, 239 chapter and over a million words 🤯 and still creating more for us addicts Thank you Carlos 🥰
  5. tabaqui

    Political Party

    Another Marco trashing for the books, don’t think Marco will ever be a guest at Forbes again. and CJ being himself with all the name calling and recognition. Only 2 chapters left before Pam has received a verbal smack down
  6. tabaqui

    Animal Party

    great chapter with lot's of details. Wondering how much poop Pam has to shovel after it starts dropping.
  7. tabaqui

    A to Z

    spent the last 1,5 weeks reading this story every free moment I've had. Great storytelling about the bad and in the end the good. Sometimes it's really hard to continue reading but in the end it's so worth it. Just be careful because it can trigger some deep feelings so take your time and maybe don't binge read like I did :), it's going on my re-read list for somewhere in the future.
  8. tabaqui

    Inked

    I did indeed join today and used PayPal as pay method.
  9. tabaqui

    Inked

    Was waiting till you posted a story to order premium so I just did for a year. No way I’m going without one of your stories.
  10. tabaqui

    Chapter 4

    so well written, love this story.
  11. tabaqui

    Chapter 1

    great start, you have me hooked for more.
  12. tabaqui

    Primo Bacio

    so sweet that I loved it.
  13. like everything, think it was just me with a brain fart during the lunch read.
  14. had to reread after dinner to understand everything that happed on this day so far. Loved it.
  15. Carlos and writing about weddings So much fun Great chapter and I see some future path's starting to mix
  16. the post you knew was coming. great start almost perfect timing here with the notifications 12pm
  17. was it only a week in Italy? felt much longer due to all the love in the family.
  18. tabaqui

    Chapter 24

    wishing us happy holidays and leaving us with a cliffhanger? damn.... great holiday chapter till the last sentence enjoy the holidays Andre while I send out a search team for the next chapter
  19. Cj and family on a holiday, time to relax and enjoy the good times you know this family will have. Nice pace of storytelling with all the different views.
      • 4
      • Like
      • Love
  20. yeah, yeah, blaming the other one sounds like the twins 🤣
  21. no, you can't end a story on a Saturday. Friday's are for you and the first days of the month 😇 Nice way to end another great addition to the CJ universe
  22. just what I needed today, a nice chapter filled with love 🥰 Thank you.
  23. Mellow CJ I can imagine since you have been portraying him more and more mellow as part of his getting older and more life experience. My guess would be on Cj since it's his hubby that is celebrating. 5k in cents maybe but never in dollars or euro's. that's my food budget for more then a year currently.... But was more talking about the cussing fine tab 😇
  24. bruiser Ritchie for the win wondering how high the fine tab is running...
  25. what a wonderful chapter. Best one for me in this story so far. great writing. Thanks for letting us read this.
×
×
  • Create New...