Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Jammi

Author
  • Posts

    592
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jammi

  1. Jammi

    Chapter 41

    More and more I’m glad I don’t have to wait for the next chapter. Good grief x!
  2. Jammi

    Chapter 40

    I love the boys all hanging out. And okay like Jacob said they couldn’t be Q right? But those eyes… who is this doppelganger?
  3. Jammi

    Chapter 39

    What could go wrong? Famous last words lol
  4. Jammi

    Chapter 37

    Man I’m glad there are so many chapters for me to read. Your cliffhangers are still a thing of beauty and torture.
  5. Jammi

    Chapter 36

    This continues to be so good!
  6. Jammi

    Chapter 30

    So much to love about this chapter!
  7. Jammi

    Chapter 23

    Oooooh. Whose eyes? Love the relationship between Zenial and Jacob. Onward to next chapter
  8. Jammi

    Chapter 22

    Curious. Very curious
  9. Jammi

    Chapter 20

    I enjoyed this chapter so much.
  10. Jammi

    Chapter 17

    Back to reality we go
  11. Jammi

    Chapter 16

    Finally Jacob and Q get to connect! I love reading about these two together. Their love is powerful and so romantic. And they know how to communicate. I hope Jacob trusts in their love and makes the best decision! More please.
  12. Jammi

    Chapter 14

    Yay. Thr group scene made me smile. I’m so glad his friends don’t hate him. And Sunny being jealous was awww. I love the Q siting. I hope he and Jacob properly see each other soon.
  13. Jammi

    Chapter 13

    Oooh the plot thickens. Love the character development and the world building. We learn just enough and the characters evolve flawlessly.
  14. Jammi

    Chapter 11

    Kaylee is a mess. Denial is cool though! I knew there was more to spilled than we thought. Oh boy this is getting good. Amd so o guess raz and zaniel panned this little reenactment. Great chapter
  15. Jammi

    Chapter 10

    So spilled and Zac eh? Interesting. Cant wait to continue.
  16. Jammi

    Chapter 9

    Great chapter. I like Raz a lot.
  17. Jammi

    Chapter 7

    Wow. Okay it’s all starting to make sense. I hope Q and Jacob get to be together at some point. I agree maybe Jacob will be the one to unite them. Glad Zac is an objective voice of reason.
  18. Jammi

    Chapter 6

    I love this. Learning about Zac and more about Elijah and Liam. Glad I had a chance to dig into this story again. Can’t wait to see what Kaylec’s deal is.
  19. Jammi

    Chapter 5

    It’s so fun getting back into the brotherhood world.
  20. Jammi

    Chapter 3

    Ms Cynthia is the best lol. And I really like Sunny
  21. Jammi

    Chapter 1

    Hey! when I tell you that I have checked and rechecked and checked again to see if you ever posted another update to this story, I mean it’s always been on my mind. And reading this first chapter felt like coming home. im so happy to see the story continues and can’t believe it took me this long to find it. Wow Jacob is still a sarcastic bastard with issues but eesh this was a doozy. Jacob’s nightmare was so real. His anguish is palpable and it’s so clear he’s in a rock and a hard place. And yeah that better have been a nightmare lol he’s not allowed to kill Q! I like Sundryn. And Jacob playing along with his would be mugger was great to read. anyways so glad I found the story again and I can’t wait to catch up on all the chapters.
  22. Happy birthday TJ HOpe it's a great one
  23. Congrats guys. I wish you all the best!!!
  24. Jammi

    Rip: Trebs

    Such sad news. I didn't know him well, but what i dd know of him was that he was a fighter and he was dedicated to this site. RIP Robert. you will be missed greatly.
  25. Jammi

    Chapter 1

    That was very moving and a very vivid portrait there KC *hugs* to you
×
×
  • Create New...