Jump to content

Jammi

Author
  • Posts

    592
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jammi

  1. I Love that song too it's one of my favorites. I am also glad i found this thread. I have a lot of favorite lyrics, those that just stick out as your favorite parts of the song. "So I own not a notion i escape and ape content. I don't own emotion I rent." What You Own from the musical RENT-lyrics by Jonathan larson When you say you love me by Josh Groban Like the sound of silence calling, I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling, lost in a dream. Like the echoes of our souls are meeting, You say those words and my heart stops beating. I wonder what it means. What could it be that comes over me? At times I can't move. At times I can hardly breathe. When you say you love me The world goes still, so still inside and When you say you love me For a moment, there's no one else alive You're the one I've always thought of. I don't know how, but I feel sheltered in your love. You're where I belong. And when you're with me if I close my eyes, There are times I swear I feel like I can fly For a moment in time. [ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/j/josh-groban-lyrics/when-you-say-you-love-me-lyrics.html] Somewhere between the Heavens and Earth , And frozen in time, Oh when you say those words. When you say you love me The world goes still, so still inside and When you say you love me For a moment, there's no one else alive [bridge:] And this journey that we're on. How far we've come and I celebrate every moment. And when you say you love me, That's all you have to say. I'll always feel this way. When you say you love me The world goes still, so still inside and When you say you love me In that moment,I know why I'm alive When you say you love me. When you say you love me. Do you know how I love you? To Make you Feel my Love lyrics by bob dylan When the rain Is blowing in your face And the whole world Is on your case I could offer you A warm embrace To make you feel my love When the evening shadows And the stars appear And there is no one there To dry your tears I could hold you For a million years To make you feel my love [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/a/adele/make_you_feel_my_love.html ] I know you Haven't made Your mind up yet But I would never Do you wrong I've known it From the moment That we met No doubt in my mind Where you belong I'd go hungry I'd go black and blue I'd go crawling Down the avenue No, there's nothing That I wouldn't do To make you feel my love The storms are raging On the rolling sea And on the highway of regret Though winds of change Are blowing wild and free You ain't seen nothing Like me yet I could make you happy Make your dreams come true Nothing that I wouldn't do Go to the ends Of the Earth for you To make you feel my love i'll have to think of more
  2. thanks for the welcome. i will definitely take you up on the offer for help. i've checked out the site a little it seems easy to navigate so i am optimistic. it should be a lot of fun
  3. this sounds like a good book i think i will give it a try. I read a book a few years back called Leave Myself Behind by Bart Yates that i highly recommend. it. It's the story of Noah York coming of age and dealing with a lot including the loss of a parent and his sexuality. here is a review i wrote it doesn't do it justice though Whoever compared this book to Catcher in the Rye was right on the money. Bart Yate's Noah York, is witty, insightful, opinionated and wonderfully sarcastic. His narrative is never dull and the story unfolds with ease. I liked Noah immediately, and loved J.D just as much when he came on the scene. Both boys will pull at your heart strings with this riveting tale of coming of age in a world that won't accept you for who you are. Noah's grief over his father was poignant, it showed how hard it really is to lose someone you love and to have your life so drastically changed at the drop of the hat. I reccommend this book to anyone who likes a good story. Noah is definitely right up there with Holden Caufiield as a literary character not to be forgotten
  4. Hi i'm still fairly new to the forum. joined in January, and forgot about it for a minute but i have found the site again and am looking forward to becoming active. i have stories i would like to share...so i hope i can get the hang of this <div><br></div><div>jammi</div>
×
×
  • Create New...