Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. I don't why. It's Mr. Bean beside a field of yellow flowers that ought to be reason enough.
  2. Yeah, the SpikeyDrew romcom can make you do that.
  3. Don't worry, I know your playroom wouldn't be dark and foreboding.
  4. Which part is disgusting? That I called your sex dungeon dark and foreboding or the implication you share it with SpiIkey? I'm betting on it being the sharing part as we all know you're not big on sharing
  5. Who's being insulting? I'm sure your boudoir is very nice. Yep. Nothing like SpikeyDrew's dark and foreboding sex dungeon.
  6. You mean he's locked up in your boudoir.
  7. I was a dad long before Page even thought about it.
  8. Oh. So you didn't use the Raid to improvise a flamethrower.
  9. So after the fire department came and put out the fire ...
  10. The boys were happy with the thought of Barnswallow only to discover how every much more they've been gifted in their two grans. Oh, and then there's the Wardell farm and the bank account added to it.
  11. Hope it doesn't scare Cookie. And dugh ...
  12. Well, I keep my jeans pulled up, haven't worn holes in my knees in a very long time and have been wearing Vans longer than Drew has been out of diapers ... uhm, ... uh, well ... okay, longer than when Drew's mama was last putting him in diapers.
  13. Uhm, I just ordered another pair of Vans so ...
  14. Pretty sure he does, Nong of my Nong.
  15. Yeah, like I said, to spite you.
  16. He survived Australia just to spite you.
  17. Yeah Clo. That was obviously his shoe size.
×
×
  • Create New...