Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,518
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. It's because he thinks we're special.
  2. We celebrated Mum's 91st bday today.
  3. Likely because you don't have one
  4. I'm placing my order now please. For the sandwich. Geez you pervs.
  5. Yeah, sure, knock yourself out. Just ...
  6. So spot on for most of us ... excepting of course the young hobbit.
  7. Hmmmm, okay if you say so but I kinda doubt that ...
  8. Dude, we got 'em too. You just have to type in masturbate in the gifs. See.
  9. Nope, you coulda been licking muddy paws ...
  10. What??? I didn't say nuffin' about SpikeyDrew.
  11. What a cute pussy ... just where has that little tongue been?
  12. Uhm, misread that at first ...
  13. Sorry you continue to ail. In my experience sinus infection can take a long time with continued antibiotics to clear.
  14. Hmmm, these frequent episodes of memory loss are concerning. Early onset dementia?
×
×
  • Create New...