Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,517
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Mornin' Chris and the rest o' y'all.
  2. Gee, if you're making brekkie for your guys it doesn't seem too unfortunate. I woke at 3:20 am, no brekkie yet, mum's still sleeping. I did however take a 2+ mile walk at dawn.
  3. Wow, I can't imagine. The kids are lucky that you're a dedicated teacher and will do your absolute best for them. I have confidence you can handle this.
  4. It's been quiet here. Hope all are well. Blessed be.
  5. It's the wee dark time, the world is still, excepting the burble gurgle of the the coffee brewing. Blessed be y'all.
  6. Well, just one in particular. The others seem to have been perfectly fine.
  7. Pretty sure your's was scrambled.
  8. You don't remember a hobbit-sized pubescent demon saying ... "Assume the position"?
  9. Oh, well then I'm sure you'll reform your behaviour to spare him.
  10. Happy Birthday Mama Espinosa. I hope someone other than Drew baked your cake.
  11. You can't enslave the plaid ...
  12. Fifty cents went a bit farther in meeting life's needs when this cartoon was made then it does today. You need to revise your "generosity" to keep up with inflation.
  13. Either you're really a cheapskate or you don't mean it ...
  14. Mum has had several bouts of nose bleed this morning. The last took nearly 2 hours to get under control.
×
×
  • Create New...