Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. The coffee is ready, soft jazz is playing as I sit here in the wee dark hours before dawn ...
  2. That's an effect of the the Drewlusion.
  3. No "we" aren't, y'all are. Hope he's enjoying his day.
  4. Happy Birthday Emperor Papa! I hope the little emperor left you some tamales.
  5. Nope. I put 'em under the floor. That's what that creepy crawl space is meant for.
  6. I wasn't stroking anything you perv ...
  7. Uhhhmmmm, yes, he did. It's guy speak.
  8. Yeah, I'd be careful sticking my head out from cover around here too.
  9. Sushi ... I know, I know. There's not enough for everyone.
  10. G'day. Though I've got to say no matter how hard you shake your feathers we all know you're no Spring Chicken.
  11. It's the wee, small, dark hours of the day with dawn still an hour away. I've a candle lit and coffee in my cup. Just relaxing and hoping the throbbing in my head will ease. This series of migraines has been running just over a week now. The last couple of days they've been more intense to the point of disturbing my sleep. The meds I would normally take when I hurt like this aren't an option. They make me sleepy and less aware not something I can do with Mum as she is. OTC meds have their limits/restrictions and so I am mostly unmedicated and weary. It's the wee dark hours of both the day and my spirit ... just waiting for the light of dawn. Blessed be y'all.
×
×
  • Create New...