Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,524
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. The only "Fangirl" the rest of us are like Bronies but for SpikeyDrew. And it is SpikeyDrew because DrewSpikey sounds like a second-rate knock-off of a third-rate sitcomp.
  2. It's part of the lore in the hive mind. SpikeyDrew ...
  3. Salutations. It's been off and on rainy here and forecast to be that way for the next few days.
  4. Uhm, you tryin' to tell us you're not his bitch?
  5. Wow! That was very generous of you "Nong of my Nong."
  6. Uhm, you know someone's likely to throw a twist to that. Uhm, yeah ... sure.
  7. Well, in your absence there was a huge void waiting to be filled.
  8. Uhmmmm, ... who are you ... and why are you dressed in a leather corset, thong and thigh high boots?
  9. So, uhm ... yeah ... howdydo to you.
  10. Yeah, I know shocking ... but true.
  11. Yep, I understand that but it's Drew and you know as well as I that when he chooses to he can be pendantic.
  12. I only said aroused. Why would you think I meant sexually aroused? Are you some kind of pervert?
  13. Uhmm, Clo, the trope is a jock and a nerd, often a surprisingly well-endowed nerd. Although SpikeyDrew are exceptional so they could be outliers.
×
×
  • Create New...