Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,529
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. So does getting poked with a cattle prod ...
  2. But!?! What about me? (I learned that from watching Drew perv over Santa)
  3. Yep! A very, very kinky pervert destined for high political office.
  4. Maybe if they were silk and lace ...
  5. Is that why you stick around too?
  6. Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins.
  7. Okay ... though truth be told you've only got 12 weeks until your stocking gets it's annual delivery of coal.
  8. Thank you all. It was a pretty good day. She got a lot of flowers, 7 different arrangements/bouquets from family and friends. I took her out to dinner and another man that was there paid for it when he heard we were celebrating her 91st birthday.
  9. Don't you already have a vibrating frog?
  10. It's because he thinks we're special.
  11. We celebrated Mum's 91st bday today.
  12. Likely because you don't have one
  13. I'm placing my order now please. For the sandwich. Geez you pervs.
  14. Yeah, sure, knock yourself out. Just ...
  15. So spot on for most of us ... excepting of course the young hobbit.
  16. Hmmmm, okay if you say so but I kinda doubt that ...
  17. Dude, we got 'em too. You just have to type in masturbate in the gifs. See.
  18. Nope, you coulda been licking muddy paws ...
×
×
  • Create New...