Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,517
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Yeah. The last critter that possessed him was an armadillo.
  2. Hmmm, you win. I woke up at 3:33am.
  3. Oh, so noooow you don't believe it's Chris.
  4. Have you not heard of "Hunt & Peck" typing?
  5. We don't know for certain it's Chris. Could be an emu has hacked his account.
  6. And spelling it in their webs ...
  7. Dr. Frank-N-Futer, aka Tim Curry has died at age 80.
  8. Does your face pucker up like you've been sucking sour lemons when you say DREWTH?
  9. Seems odd considering you occasionally imply I'm old. He's playing fast and loose with something.
  10. Someone has a birthday tomorrow. Wonder who's gonna bake his cake? Enjoy your day Page!
  11. Gee, all that glitter just sparkles in the bright Carolina sunshine.
  12. Yes. You too. Didn't want you feeling left out or unacknowledged in my response.
  13. Well Clifford Wardell's welcome seems an auspicous start.
  14. I'm rather certain I saw the word DREWTH in her post.
×
×
  • Create New...