Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. You make that seem like something sleazy, something you might enjoy in your alone time ...
  2. Of course not, you only make tasteful ones of an adult nature.
  3. Hi Page. Mum is doing well thanks. I continue to cope with migraine. Some worse than others but am okay too.
  4. Yes I can but the children might not be able to.
  5. Big Bad Guy, really? It's pretty obvious he's not a "Big" Bad Guy.
  6. I was afraid that was the case. Please take care and get well.
  7. Thank you all for the birthday wishes. 🥰 A couple of neighbors stopped by with cards and a balloon. They took one look at me and knew I felt terrible. Poor Mum cried because she wanted me to have a good day and knew it wasn't. I just hugged her and told her it was okay because I had her. It was a difficult night and well I don't expect today to be any better. Haven't had one this bad in a long time. Blessed be y'all.
  8. Just finished my birthday brekkie, a multi-grain English muffin, yogurt and a fresh pear. We had planned on going out but I've spent the morning medicated and in bed. Looks the the afternoon will be the same. Blessed be my brothers and sister.
  9. Didn't think you would want one of those muscly shirtless nurses.
  10. I would 2nd this but the frog already hopped on that. Nonetheless well done.
  11. Trash bandits, why do you think they wear masks?
  12. I like champagne but can't drink it. Guaranteed migraine. I can't drink any sparkling wine that is double fermented. The active yeast in the bottle is the culprit.
  13. Of course not they're imaginary... It's the froggy version of Drewlusional.
  14. You just had to push the shiny button.
  15. Since I went to bed early last night I'm a bit late in wishing most a y'all a ... Fireworks are a big deal for Hogmanay. (Now back to bed, my head still aches)
  16. So the grownups left you have a big boy drink and your response was ...
  17. I see your spokesperson is giving another interview.
  18. For a math nerd you're lousy at counting. It was only 1.67 million times.
  19. Thanks Page. Happy New Year to you and your three boys. Gee that sounds like a weird twist on a fairy tale.
  20. Geez Nick, just another day and another kidnapping victim. Getting the new year off to a great start.
  21. Thanks Clo. A very happy and healthy new year to you.
×
×
  • Create New...