Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Have you been licking other frogs again?
  2. Of course I remember their names but who are you and why are you on my lawn?
  3. There was a very strong and convincing implication that you LIED.
  4. Uhm, don't you also have two boys. Okay, so yours are housebroken but still ... puberty.
  5. Oh! So your fantasies are really vanilla ... with maybe just a few sprinkles for fun.
  6. I blame most of my previous comments on the pain meds. Blessed Yule ... And, Happy Christmas y'all. Drew! I told you to stay away from that tree. Sorry B, your gift is a bit late.
  7. So now you want to practice Gun control.
  8. Wait?!? Are you admitting to having lied?
  9. Why? Are his fantasies not up to your standards? Too vanilla?
  10. NOT in the same corner.
  11. Me, most of the time I just take up space.
  12. Wait! Why is you tv in Gary's bedroom?
  13. Bedtime porn's better on a big screen. At least so I've been told. Haven't got a big screen.
  14. Wait! Mum and I will be eating mincemeat pie and we're only part English. Mincemeat, yes with actual minced meat, is common among the Plain folk in my part of PA. You typically only see actual mincemeat for sale from early Nov through the end of Dec. Ours was purchased from a butcher there and brought with us. Though Mum and my paternal grandmother made it when I was younger. I'm considering making some but the recipe makes 7 quart. I only need a quart per pie so that's a bit much. Oh, and I make a real pie, 9 inch double crust, not, those tiny things the Brits eat.
  15. It's currently 73/23° here. Too warm.
  16. Drew! I said get away from that tree. That sexy come hither look isn't working.
  17. I just checked the NORAD Santa Tracker and he was flying over South Sudan and was closing in on 3.5 billion gift deIiveries.
  18. They want you to feel you're part of the pack.
  19. Is a day of airing grievances actually a "happy" holiday? Drew! Get away from that tree.
  20. We saw the cardiologist today for the post surgical follow up. He was pleased. The incison is healing nicely. The pacemaker is actively maintaining mum's heart rate 80% of the time so was very necessary.
  21. Mum's energy level has improved but the vertigo is still an issue. I suspect some of it has to with orthostatic bp issues and some is hereditary. As for me, well, the migraines continue. Some days worse than others but I at least remain functional enough to care for Mum though some of the cookies we'd hoped to bake didn't get done. We do have some we can share with friends and neighbors and I was able to make peanut brittle and fudge to share as well. Not bad, just not as exhuberantly festive as hoped. Blessed Yuletide y'all.
  22. Greetings Albert and Steve too.
  23. It's currently 61/16° and sunny here. Seems we're beyond the earlier unseasonably cold weather and entering a stretch of unseasonably warm weather.
×
×
  • Create New...