Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Could I get mine without the cilantro please. I'm one of those who dislike it.
  2. Of course you are sweet heart. DREWTH!
  3. Thank You. Thank you very much for your kind thoughts of my well-being.
  4. Slightly concerned when you first said you built a "cat house" since that was slang for a brothel when I was a kid.
  5. Read the quote in my post silly Nong.
  6. Hmmm, not even any glitter under the shrubbery. Your missile appears to be a dud. So sad.
  7. I'll see your Howdy and raise you one.
  8. Fortunately, we're not currently in SC either.
  9. Mum and I will leave in a few hours to begin the journey back to SC.
  10. Wait! Are you saying Canadians are balmy?
  11. Heatwave. Breakout yer Speedos.
  12. It's cold. Currently 39/4° with 29mph winds making it feel like 27/3°.
  13. Greetings and salutations.
  14. Hmmm, well in that case ...
  15. Nice disguise. Only folks who can recognize your tummy will know it's you.
  16. Those charming Canadians have sent us a prezzie. No, not snow. Rather some unseasonably cold air. Mum wants to go home, can't blame her. Unfortunately we've had to move leaving back a day because of me having migraine issues. We're now leaving Wed. instead of tomorrow.
  17. Well since mum and I've both showered today ... Guess we're not the only ones.
  18. Thought you weren't afraid of Albanian spiders ... now they're radioactive.
  19. A scarf and mittens ... oh, and a toque.
  20. Uhm, and mum and dughlas.
×
×
  • Create New...