Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Ohhhh, there will be hobbits and frogs with handcuffs and restraints, kinky.
  2. Who you calling "Gramps?" You? Innocent? What about "Sexy Butcher" and his sausage? Shameless?
  3. What you mean "Drewlusional?" I think the APA is discussing adding it to the DSM with the next update.
  4. @Headstall hope you're okay.
  5. Poor little penguin is really lost. Unless, he's hoping to become one of Albert's cowboys.
  6. Tell us, who was it that painted the portrait you have hidden in the attic?
  7. No, no, of course not. It's either due to the mind altering chemicals you've been dumping in his frog pond or the promise of a wild night with your BL herd in the Imperial sex dungeon effecting his judgement. Yes, I know that despite your advancing maturity you don't share well. I said the promise of a wild night not an actual wild night in the dungeon. Though it's entirely possible he could end up in a dungeon just not the one promised.
  8. Hi Page. While things aren't great, they could be worse so we're getting by thanks.
  9. But what are the rest of us going to eat?
  10. Guess you're still on holiday
  11. Kid appreciates dad humor. Give him a hug.
  12. Okay, I understand the easier digestion and reduction in sugar spikes being a positive. However, I was taught that higher gluten flours produced better structure hence "bread" or "strong" flour which also have higher protein. Is your flour a single grain or a blend?
  13. Sounds delicious but would it be even better with fresh flour 🤭 Interesting that you posted this. Last evening Mum and I were talking about back when I was younger and regularly baked bread.
  14. I am glad it seems he was happy and not suffering - though that's little comfort. Please share our sympathies at the passing of a beloved family member.
  15. Blessed Second Christmas. It's an Amish thing, it's the day they visit friends and family and exchange gifts. Actual Christmas is reserved focusing on Christ's birth by Bible reading and other quiet pursuits. It's also St. Stephen's Day, hence also Wren Day for some, and the start of Kwansaa.
  16. Guy mixes up letters and numbers, throws in some Greek ones too and then gripes about other people flexing their alphabetic muscles. Those are Scandanavian letters, Tr..p says he wants more Scandanavians.
  17. Are you sure? I thought that sweet Mexican guy, Jose was mowing our lawn.
  18. Oh, now he has a trophy to match his dented and tarnished halo.
  19. You mean your personal best, 1 and that was when you told your mama you loved her tamales.
  20. Have you been licking other frogs again?
×
×
  • Create New...