Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,536
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Thought you weren't afraid of Albanian spiders ... now they're radioactive.
  2. A scarf and mittens ... oh, and a toque.
  3. Uhm, and mum and dughlas.
  4. She's a teacher. You know what they're like.
  5. Albania not Alabama. Though it's probably a good idea for him avoid Alabama too.
  6. I thought his usual armor was less ornate. Must be wearing his smiting Drew, er, uhm ... I mean demons armor.
  7. Well since you used the plural I guess that means all of them. I've got a few but only two hands so I'll go with my fav broadsword and parrying dagger.
  8. I've forgotten the exact date. So, I propose we just, as per the Ministry of Drewth, uhm, celebrate(?) the anniversary for the entire month of November.
  9. Okay, so he has the occasional bout of flatulence.
  10. Oh Page. This made me cry.
  11. I'm adorable ... Shut up Spike.
  12. Greetings Albert, best to Steve. We're okay though migraine has been an issue the couple of days.
  13. dughlas

    Chapter 40

    I've known a few very self aware teens and some obtuse adults. These boys are not your typical teen in both personality and life experience.
  14. dughlas

    Chapter 40

    I want to weep right along with Nick ...
×
×
  • Create New...