Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. This was my second round. I caught it from one of my patients. It wasn't too bad because I knew what to expect and what to do, but it still wasn't a lot of fun.
  2. Good morning everyone. I'm feeling better at last and think I will try some writing today. 🤞 I hope everyone is having a delightful weekend.
  3. Aloha friend. Stay safe out there!
  4. Ew...make sure to hose it off later
  5. The first time I had Covid was in December, two weeks after I got the bivalent booster. I was like
  6. Vaxxed and boosted twice. I think this was from a patient.
  7. Second round with Covid. Yay.
  8. I've donated to the relief efforts. It's very tragic.
  9. If you are down there again, the ACME oyster house had the best.
  10. Blech. I like oysters and mussels, but never could quite get into clams. You can have them all.
  11. Mussels? I love them.
  12. I read (and really hope it's fake) that when you eat the cheese on a piece of bread, you're supposed to hold your hand above it to keep the maggots from jumping.
  13. I was curious enough to do some research on this cheese and ohmygod.
  14. I've had the hiccups five times today already. If I get another bout, I'm going to lose my ever loving mind.
  15. It's a lady, but thank you. We're having a good time!
  16. At the speed I write, we will have all forgotten about this by the time it comes out.
  17. Houses just make weird noises.
  18. Relax guys. It was my neighbors. I heard it again and went upstairs to investigate (cause I'm dumb like that sometimes). There is a wall running up the stairs and they were pounding on their side. Probably hanging pictures.
  19. Completely freaked out. Sweating my way through my workout when I hear, quite clearly, the sound of someone knocking. Upstairs. I live alone and the cats were in the room.
  20. It's been very nice today
×
×
  • Create New...