Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Home from date #3. Very tipsy. Need a nap.
  2. I actually hate the way I feel after overeating. Anyone else?
  3. We're going to a winery next weekend.
  4. I'm coming to the realization that I probably need to stop taking recommendations on books from people. The ones I chose are generally good, the rest...it's a gamble.
  5. The date went well! @Mancunian, the book got really violent and bloody regarding a character I liked and killed off someone I adored. I saw it coming, but underestimated how brutal it would be and I just dont handle that level of violence very well.
  6. Still in a funk about that damn book yesterday. Trying to shake it off before my rock climbing date.
  7. Content. I didn't even make it halfway.
  8. I need to stop taking book recommendations from my coworker
  9. I have just been through intense emotional trauma. Then I threw the book across the room.
  10. Please send me a PM if this is a legit inquiry. I don't want to clutter up @Headstall's space
  11. Pssssstt...I still have an editor position open.
  12. I know I'm writing a boring story with stuff I find interesting. And it's fine because it's my story and I like it. I'm sure your readers will like the things you write because it's you writing them and you're a great writer.
  13. I'll happily claim you as my GA twin.
  14. Watch it guys, the 42 year old just entered the chat.
  15. Thanks all of you. The date was great, I didn't puke and we are meeting again soon to go climbing.
  16. First date in 8 YEARS. So nervous I feel like I might puke. Wish me luck.
  17. I'm working on it. Thanks.
  18. Thanks guys. I appreciate the support. This is very recent thing, only my family knows and now you guys, so I'm still figuring things out.
  19. Somehow, I think I haven't had this problem. Still another stellar article from @Comicality.
×
×
  • Create New...