Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,910
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    Aaron was indeed capable of development, good. And Malcolm seized an unexpected opportunity given to him. Good. I liked the unexcited resolution. Thank you for sharing.
  2. Well, in that case, you should read the story again. Rob is/was exposed to some albeit not all of these effects, which you knew if you'read the story thoroughly. Naturally, Rob doesn't live through all the horrible effects of homelessness in one night. Rob is not mocking homeless people.
  3. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    Good idea! It's always well received. Make sure you have something salty and savory ready for after, lol. I'm honored you'll try this for such a special occasion.
  4. Aditus

    Sweet Men

    Perfect! I can't wait to see the result.
  5. If you ever try a recipe, let us know! Thank you for your comment, jeff!
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Both aren't where they could be, but I'm confident they'll find their way. I'm looking forward to the second chapter.
  7. I went through all kinds of feelings while reading the story, relief and joy remained. Thank you for this, Gary.
  8. Aditus

    Sweet Men

    Every tradition that results in eating something yummy is good. Where I live we have sweet men for St. Martin too....Thank you for your comment, dughlas.
  9. Aditus

    Sweet Men

    for letting me know!
  10. Aditus

    Sweet Men

    That's the only way for discerning people... Or you lure them in with sweet men.
  11. Aditus

    Sweet Men

    Thank you so much. I'm glad you think so.
  12. Aditus

    Bus Crazy

    and I understood him so well... what does that tell about me? Don't answer that.
  13. Aditus

    Beyond the Binary

    I commented accordingly while beta reading the story. It makes the story realistic, though. Talking about this is difficult, especially being a um first-timer. Something for their next story (total subtle hint)
  14. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    If you try the recipe, I'd love to hear about it. Thank you for your comment Jeffrey!
  15. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    Yes it's amazing sometimes even alarming, when you learn about what you did or provoked without knowing. Thanks for your comment, Puppi!
  16. Aditus

    Priority Mail

  17. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    Yes, I can see you doing this.. Thank you for commenting, Gary.
  18. Aditus

    Priority Mail

    Or Gruyère...and white wine.
  19. Aditus

    Priority Mail

    Mine too (and Jonah's)
  20. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    *leans back and waits until Page wrote that*
  21. Aditus

    The Fruitcake

    Okay, I'm going to out myself as a fruit cake lover, interpret that however you want.
  22. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    ....teen, and make that after-dinner-delights
  23. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    Thank you! Let's wait with the party until we have some more recipes. Or....we do intermediate parties.
  24. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    Well, it isn't as if we had punch for breakfast at the age of three...LOL
  25. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    Thank you, I'm glad you think so.
×
×
  • Create New...