Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    Oh... I have the perfect recipe!
  2. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    Yes, in Germany they're called Goldbären, at least Haribo's world-famous gummy bears.
  3. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    Exactly. Gelato, gelato, gelato. Popsicles blech.
  4. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    Spumoni. Try cannoli.
  5. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    Snow can be magical, might inspire fate and fortune to do something nice. Thank you for reading and commenting, Parker.
  6. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    Do that, and as always: tell us how the pizza turns out. And we want pics! Thanks for your comment, Page.
  7. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    Blasphemy! LOL Now I'm waiting for the name of your favorite dessert. Yup, bears have excellent noses...
  8. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    Thank you! Yes he better stays close, I have so many ideas.
  9. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    Thank you, chris! It's my all time favorite pizza recipe. Yeah, two bears and a Lab, can't be wrong...
  10. Aditus

    Spiders

    No only these little creatures The following creatures are examples of spiders in California: tarantula black widow spider cellar spider brown widow spider false black widow spider yellow sac spider orb weaver spider wolf spider garden spider grass spider
  11. Aditus

    Snowy Pizza

    LOL. At least I could surprise you with the reason that forced Jeff to stay. Around here we only have Goldbären. To be honest, I'd tried to stay even without the bear being outside, because of the one inside.
  12. Snowy Pizza Jeff looked at the polystyrene box sitting beside him on the passenger seat. Bryan Adams was singing about Christmastime on the radio. At least it wasn’t Wham!’s ‘Last Christmas’. His boss had said he could take the pizza home, as he’d already called the customer and canceled the delivery because of the upcoming blizzard. Only now Jeff felt bad for having the man’s pizza. Even though it was Christmas Eve, he had nothing special to do, so he’d looked up the address. Dave
  13. Aditus

    The Potluck

    It's such a beautiful-and sad story. I loved 'a community supporting one of their own'. Well done.
  14. *shrugs*
  15. Aditus

    Fire Punch

    We can only hope. Thank you for commenting, Tim.
  16. Aditus

    Star of Wonder

    I will try the chili in my own version (meat vise). So, cocoa instead of dark beer...
  17. Aditus

    Chapter 2

    I am a fan of the German word 'unaufgeregt' as well as handle certain things accordingly. I admit I was lazy, and maybe a little tired after work. So, calmly, unagitated might have been a better choice, but I was sure you'd get what I meant, lol.
  18. Aditus

    Angelhair Pasta

    The babies always find a way to strike back, even if it takes them years....
  19. Aditus

    Angelhair Pasta

    If you can get your hands on very fresh scallops, it's a must to try this Tell me how it went.
  20. Aditus

    Angelhair Pasta

    Now, that's an idea!
  21. Aditus

    Angelhair Pasta

    Nah, I won't ever write a multi book series again.
  22. Aditus

    Angelhair Pasta

    I always wanted to write a murder mystery story...
  23. Aditus

    Angelhair Pasta

    Thank you for your comment chris. Being a chef she'll cook something amazing I'm sure.
  24. Aditus

    Angelhair Pasta

    Thank you! Don't ask me why I suddenly had this setting in my head.
  25. Aditus

    Angelhair Pasta

    As I'm not watching talk shows usually, I looked at some of her shows. Cool you actually imagined her.
×
×
  • Create New...