Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,925
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. The atmosphere in the penthouse was cooler than the weather outside. The six weeks leading up to Sakura’s due date saw the weather warming but the relationship between Soubi and Ryo deteriorated. Soubi couldn’t fault Ryo for the comments in the kitchen that awful morning. His past was real, he had slept around, and gotten high, and dated Rin Kouga. Nothing could change that truth. Soubi watched a young woman carry flowers to a stand in the corner of the living room. The caterer he’
  2. What a surprise at the end, I agree with Jo Ann, this is an uplifting story. Makes me want to go and dig out the trees in my backyard and find out if someone has left a surprise. Great writing.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    I'm hoping and praying as I write too.. hahaha. Anyway, Ryo's the one who is struggling this time instead of Soubi. I'm hoping to get them to that happy place soon, but things are tough. Thank you for reading and commenting, Sacred. Always love your thoughts. Cheers.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Electrifying as always, love the new story.
  5. Soubi looked upset. Ryo walked around their bed and frowned when Soubi took two steps back away from him. Dark eyes held his demanding an answer to an impossible question. The only thing he was sure of right now was that he needed Soubi in his life. And that taking Soubi to live with him would be a trial unless he kept him hidden. “I’m sorry, Soubi.” Soubi took in a sharp breath, his eyes filled with pain. The sight of it made Ryo feel like shit, so he closed his eyes briefly.
  6. Fighting! I could offer to come dance and jump around your room a couple minutes each day, hehehe. As for the Guinness, make him put it in a tea flask, then the nurses won't know what it is. Cheering you on, we're with you Trebs.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 15

    Sei, she's like taking a tequila short, burns down the throat no matter what. hehe. I'm glad that Sei's character made sense, I think her situation would be harder since she ends up living like a stone's throw away from her ex's house. I'm sorry that you've been through anything close to this,hopefully you'll meet the one soon. Sei might end up needing Soubi to reach Ryo I think. That's how mother's end up being with their sons, right? I haven't forgotten Kaito, seems like this chapter didn't have him too at all. We shall see about the big happy family in one house. I love your insight, Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to give it. Makes my day.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    It's always a pleasure to read a new perspective. Ryo grows on you, or I hope he does, hehe. Rin on the other hand, he's a tough one. I'm glad you're enjoying the story Alex. Hope to see more of your thoughts. Thanks so much for the review.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 15

    My Goodness Sacred, I love a good reaction and this was awesome!! Thinking about your offer, expecting those chocolates, I might send you a present in your PM. Thanks for the review as always.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 15

    Thanks for the review, I'll hope Ryo doesn't disappoint. lol
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 15

    Oooh, I did, Jo Ann. Don't worry the second part is almost done, look forward to it. Thanks Jo Ann.
  12. Camera’s flashed as Soubi walked down the runway for Sasha’s Spring Collection. His mind carefully blank as he paused, pulled off his jacket and swung it over his shoulder. He’d done three shows today and he was tired but none of it showed. When he got backstage, Sasha smiled at him and clapped. “You look gorgeous, my Soubi. You make me want to eat you up.” “I might let you.” Soubi unzipped the black slacks and dropped them to the floor. He stepped out of them and took th
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 14

    Ryo's family estate...Hmm...I think I'll slip that in earlier chapters during editing to allow it to flow better. The size of the estate wouldn't allow it to be in Tokyo, no space. Thanks for that comment made me think. This is why I love you, Lisa!!. We'll have to see Ryo's reaction to his mom and his new situation. You're right on the stand up to her, but our Ryo still needs to face a few realities. You're thinking ahead of me, with Kaito and Sakura, just for that I think I'll actually do it just like that. Hahaha. You and Jo Ann are hilarious, I can just imagine Sei on a broom like Harry Potter, and then it's starts burning. Wonder what would happen to her designer clothes and the stick up her butt. Thanks for a good laugh.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 14

    Ryo's mom, she'll make sense soon. hehehe.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 14

    Yep, I'm just dishing out hard scenes and responsibilities for Ryo and Soubi, but that's life right. Always glad to see your thoughts, JoAnn
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    I'm touched, thanks Sacred. It was hard having Tohaku die, but somehow it just ended up that way. Anyway, as always thanks so much for the review.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    Hi Lisa, yes, this was a sad chapter. Ryo would be considered the eldest son after the death of his brother, so he'd end up having to help plan the funeral. Means he has to be at home for almost two weeks. A bit more involved right...hehe thanks for the review Lisa.
  18. The sea of white chrysanthemums surrounding Tohaku Asada’s picture was sobering. Guests filed in, Ryo greeted them, his jaw set as hard as his starched black collar. The black tie around his neck was choking him. He adjusted it and returned a bow from the Minister of Finance. “Ryo,” a familiar voice said, and he glanced up in surprise. Soubi stood before him handsome in a black suit and black tie. His hair held tight in a ponytail. Beside him, Kaito was similarly dressed although
  19. I'm so excited to find this story, I've missed it. Of course Meghan knows who wrote it, she has to know, my head is starting to spin already. I want to know about that note Autumn. Like Lisa, I agree that Dylan's mom is really awesome. Do put up the next chapter soon, can't wait to find out what Meghan has to say. Great chapter!!
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    It was a sad chapter to write, hoping Soubi finds the strength needed too. Thank you for your review.
  21. “What did you read?” Soubi asked on a soft gasp. Ryo trailed kisses on his chest, licking at his nipples gently, and then continued down to his stomach. “Your story with the two lovers who end up in different continents,” Ryo said, dusting kisses on Soubi’s flat stomach. “Anyone I know?” Soubi sunk his fingers into Ryo’s coal black hair. “It was just a story.” “I doubt that. It felt personal. Your words were sad, wistful.” Ryo licked his navel and blew softly on the wet
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    Catnip is so hard to give up though, John,...can you tell, I had a kitten last year. Very addicted to that stuff. Hopefully Alexi can beat the habit without too much pain. As for Joshua, judging from the kind of family Alexi comes from, winning them over might be challenging, but he's a smart guy. I think Adrian could be capable of doing anything at this point. You're right about that, although it would also mean he'd have to give up all ties to Alexi. I guess we'll find out soon enough if Alexi matters at all to him in that sense. I love sharing this story with you, talking about it is even better. Thank you for the opportunity. As always, Sui.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 16

    So much anticipation for this meeting, I'm actually under a bit of pressure, hehehe, but don't worry, I can take it. I'm busy writing away, it's coming easier than the previous two chapters. Thanks for reading Sacred.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    Thank you Sacred. I try to include as many of those moments as I can, because in the end that's what relationships are about, the small weird things. Truth is I once had a boyfriend who'd hold my handbag hostage when we were arguing. I thought that was funny. As for Ryo's brother, he's getting a lot of time soon, he'll play a much larger role than you expected, so look forward to more. Love that you loved the chapter. As always, Thanks Sacred.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    Ryo's brother is a tad selfish, I'll say for him that he probably doesn't realize he's being selfish yet. As for Soubi's writing, hopefully Ryo will convince him to do more than hide it away in the back of the closet. Thanks Jo Ann.
×
×
  • Create New...