Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    It was a very sad chapter, for my dear Haje. Sadly, the adventure is just starting.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 18

    I love yous are awesome, love 'em. lol.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Chapter One A car honked in the distance. The wind blew hard, breaking against the skyscrapers of Colston City, Ohio. On the roof of an eight-story building, the wind ruffled the tablecloth covering a small, round table set for two. The rose in the vase danced in the wind and came to rest after a few minutes when the wind ceased. Lonely, abandoned, like his heart. Haje Young sighed. He’d spent the whole afternoon making chicken Cordon Bleu. A bottle of white Burgundy sat on the table rea
  4. lilansui

    Dragon's Kiss

    When his boyfriend stands him up again, Haje Young decides to meet his twin brother for a drink instead. On their way home, Haje, his twin brother,and their best friend get into a tragic road accident. Right after his brother’s funeral, someone tries to kill him and Haje makes a terrible discovery. To make it worse, he doesn’t trust the man who saves him or the Foundation he works for.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 19

    I hope summer never ends too. You're right, there's a lot happening in this chapter, glad to see that it wasn't too much of a curve ball. Thanks for the review, look forward to more.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Thanks so much Joann for reviewing and loving this story. I hope to come up with a new one soon.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    I miss them too. Thank you Sacred as always for liking and reviewing. And I'm glad you liked the story. I hope to come up with a new one soon. cheers,
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    And so it does, Stephen. My poetic journey into tea ended here. I'm glad you loved it all and it was my pleasure to share. Ziyu and San will live on...hope you think about them when you take your next cup of tea. Thank you for reviewing and liking. It means a lot to me.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    You're welcome aditus, I'm glad you loved it too.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Thank you so much vinnyvin. It was my pleasure to share. That's funny about your Chinese homework. Glad I brought back great memories. Thank you again.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Sorry it ended too, but it felt right to end it there. Thanks Daithi for liking and reviewing
  12. Chapter 19 After breakfast, Alexi left for the studio and Joshua sat in the living room reading the paper. He was busy doing the cross word puzzle when Lily walked into the penthouse rapping Japanese into her phone while she carried her briefcase with the other hand. She removed her shoes and padded into the living room on bare feet. Perching on an armchair she finished her phone call with a sigh. “Has Alexi left for the studio?” she asked. “An hour ago,” Joshua said studying her. She loo
  13. Tea...is One of those rare treasures Enjoyed throughout the world Kit Chow All the Tea in China Eight “You look happy,” Chen said the next morning. San grinned wide as he helped her prepare a breakfast tray for Ziyu. “You told me to find my place in here.” “Looks like you found more than a place,” Chen teased arranging assorted egg sandwiches garnished with strawberries on two plates. “Ziyu is smiling more easily. The tea house is making profit, you’ve
  14. I'm at a loss, Zune deserved Kev's reaction. This chapter was difficult, i find myself sympathizing with both camps. Kev gets very angry and how the whole group of friends shut Zune out is really sad. Even Carol's reaction, Zune is in a difficult place. As for Kev, he's so justified in his anger, hard to tell where this goes. Great job on that by the way, I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. And Edward, what is going on with him, he has clearly managed to change his whole personality, are you sure Aliens didn't take him over or something? Jeez, the bracelet thing was cute, and I hate that I like that he's so good to Zune. You're confusing me, Sacred, I want the next chapter now....already. I might actually start rooting for an Edward and Zune. What would that be, Zunward? EdZune? lol. Great Writing, I love it!!
  15. lilansui

    Secret Meetings

    Sacred, what happened!!! Zune is so going off the cliff and has jumped into a deep abyss that he's never coming back from. I mean, he should have seen this coming, Ed was so not just a friend, and the dates, and the coffee, and the secret messages and smiles, my poor Kevin!! :,) I actually want to beat the crap out of Zune, how could he let this happen. Alright, I'm done ranting, but seriously!!...I'm so happy this cliff hanger didn't get me....
  16. lilansui

    Back to Normal

    Carol and Daryl were soooo cute together, that scene with the lipstick and hickeys was so much fun, I couldn't help laughing. And the cake situation, and Daryl the hottie, I want him. Hehe The letter from Kev was also really sweet, the way he kept repeating don't tear this up, I hope you're still reading this, poor Kev, I actually forgave him as well for the previous night and the horrible ending to a perfectly good date. A lot happens in this chapter, I can't believe Zune's mom! I mean, I dig the slap and the get out of my house, that made a lot of sense, but then the running after the guy and happily ever after....she needs meds.
  17. I was feeling Zune's exhaustion by the end of this chapter. That was a lot of to happen in one night, he should have passed out somewhere between the crazy struggle and getting to the hospital. The rant at Kev was perfect, that scene was so emotional,...Kev totally deserved it. His excuses were very weak. Hard to compare him to Edward's heroic action. Carol's uncle, I don't understand guys like him. Really, Zune had a really rough night here.
  18. Edward was surprising, I actually didn't expect that from him. He was such a hero I couldn't believe it. I'm sensing some sparks buried deep between Zune and Edward. I hope the police catch those bastards that hurt Edward so badly. Great chapter, very good with drama.
  19. lilansui

    First Kiss

    Cliffhanger!!! So happy the next chapter is already up, otherwise I'd be going nuts waiting. Can't believe you ended the chapter this way. Beautiful kiss scene, I agree with Lisa, Kev should have ran after Zune!! On to the next chapter.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Awesome date, I haven't been in a toys 'r' us in a very long time. Maybe I should check it out soon, lolz. Glad to help out, keep writing.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Leave he must, if I should be asked... Although tea master Ziyu might change his mind...you never know. Thanks for the review Stephen, glad you're enjoying it.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    I want a cup of tea, that sounded like an awesome moment. Thanks for the review, its certainly a new kind of story than the other one. It's so much fun to write with the quotes in mind. hehe. Look forward to more.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Thank you, Joann. I'm glad it feels real, hoping the next chapter pushes them further along though and add some more prosperity.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    I like that...gentle stream...made me smile. Thanks Daithi, look forward to more.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    More tea stories coming up, I'll plot away this week and see what happens. Thanks for the review.
×
×
  • Create New...