Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Dreams

    I'm glad your dreams made this blog, made me smile coz you're doing good to push the darkness away..
  2. Holidays are so bitter/sweet sometimes. So many wishes, hoping they come true, this resonates with me, Jo. I hope the bottom of my stocking has my beautiful gift of the holiday.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Yes, mess, mess, mess. I love a good mess.Soubi is nagging, hope you love him as much as Min...Thanks Jo
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Sacred, glad you love Ryo. He's cute right? Thanks for the review and look forward to getting to know my trio. Waiting for the next chapter of your story too..Sacred.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi Layla! Thank you for your review. I'll work to make it more exciting next chapter. Hope to see you more of your thoughts.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi Layla! Thank you for your review. I'll work to make it more exciting next chapter. Hope to see you more of your thoughts.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Carrie, that means a lot to me. Look forward to the next chapter.
  8. Tonight was Stud Night at the Tarot Club. Hot, sexy men in all shapes and sizes filled the dance floor, no shirts allowed. The dim lighting and pulsing music turned the atmosphere electric. Soubi was over dosing on ecstasy tonight. Hot fingers trailed his bare stomach; he closed his eyes, grinding his ass against his dance partner. He turned and wrapped his arms around the tall stranger, locking their lips together, moaning as a hot tongue explored his mouth, delving in without
  9. Ryo has looked out for Soubi all his life. He loves Soubi, but has never had the courage to tell him until Soubi's ex-boyfriend returns. When Soubi's ex-boyfriend returns home after two years to take him back, Ryo decides to make a declaration.
  10. This is very exciting to find a story by you Sacred. I loved the first Chapter. It's a good start to your story. I'm glad you're going to get a beta and editor. That will help you along. Looking forward to your next chapter.
  11. Alexi sat swiveling his chair in the control room, his head thrown back as he listened to the music he and George had laid down an hour ago. He closed his eyes as the violin grated against his nerves, a coarse sound, deviating from the beauty he imagined in his head. He winced when the piano clashed with the violin. He sat up and stopped the music, his gaze finding Andy who stood leaning on the window to the live room. “I hate it.” Alexi sighed. “That is another day wasted. I can’t seem to get
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    I'm glad it made your day. You rock Joann!
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you so much Jo. I wrote this a while ago, it needs some editing, but it was nice to see your review on it. As for the new story, I put it up yesterday and it had some issues, so I was fixing. It's called my dear naria. Check it out. Thanks again for the review
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    She gripped her sword tightly, swinging with precision she allowed the sharp blade to fall over the dark clothed rebels. She moved in swift dance, her steps light. Swing, cut, swerve, always moving, no stopping, no time to stop and see where she was headed, the village was counting on her. Her clan sisters fought with her. She fought for her Princess. Silence filled the night and she stopped, surprised when there were no more dark rebels coming at her. She glanced up. Her red skirt was ripped t
  15. lilansui

    My Dear Naria

    Telia of Furian is in love with The Princess of her clan. A battle is imminent in the Empire, and The Princess orders her to protect the soon to be Crown Prince. Telia's heart breaks at the thought of leaving her beloved behind in a battlefield.
  16. Happy Birthday K.C. Party! Party!
  17. I wish for you strength to face what's coming. I pray for your mother and you, and your family through this very hard time.
  18. OMG I love the Devil May Cry anime! Reading it is cool, playing the video games is awesome. I've always thought Gungrave a bit sad. Currently working on collecting Wolf's rain.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thank you Conner!! I totally love the *bow down* it made my day. As always, I'm honored you read through to the end. Cheers.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi Cia, This is definitely a new theme. I love the feeling you've put in this and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thanks Sacred, for the reviews and for reading through to the end. It really means a lot.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thank you Joann, so much for reading and loving Min and Young Jae.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Glad you loved that line, Conner. Thanks for the review.
  24. Let’s go together. I may not know where the end is… But if we go together, It won’t be lonely. 8 “Kim Young Jae was responsible for the workers striking at the Hanje shoe factory. He has been helping Jun Yul to destroy Chairman Jun Min Ho’s business reputation. He confessed it all at a press conference two months ago. Chairman Jun Min Ho was vetted by the board and he’s now officially the group’s heir.” “Shut up,” Lara snapped at the two women whispering to each other in the hallway at
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Jo Ann, You got Young Jae right on! I'm writing the final chapter to this, it's been so fun I don't want to let it go. But, I think Min and Young Jae have earned their ending,can't wait to see what you think!! Thanks for the review.
×
×
  • Create New...