Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. Valkyrie

    #761 The Ex

    I felt Gunther's frustration, but I love a good redemption story. Now I'm curious about the break up and why Ian felt he could forgive Tony's cheating.
  2. Sorry... not buying it. We're not allowed to speak of politics outside of the Pit
  3. I can't help it when my WQs post funny things
  4. I love this. It's a great description of poetry. I don't hear your accent when I read your work. And accents are cool, so I'm sure yours is just fine.
  5. It's currently in progress
  6. *books flight to Albert's* 🤤
  7. So sad. I loved his comedy.
  8. I loved this story. It's one of my favorites by Comicfan
  9. All I have to say about that episode is Holy. Freaking. Crap.
  10. Ready, @Wesley8890? I'm not sure I'm emotionally ready lol
  11. Oooo brookies sound really good I made a homemade treat similar to Reeses peanut butter cups, but with almond butter and dark chocolate. Soo gooood. 🤤 And I'm totally serious about the beer. It's a great low-cost way to get rid of them.
  12. What's a brookie? One of the best and cheapest ways to get rid of snails is to put out a dish with beer in it. You'll have pre-marinated escargot
  13. Can't be too dreary and dull with him around
  14. Good morning I got up early and went grocery shopping, despite the cool temps and rain. The trees are leafing and flowering and everything looks quite pretty and green, but the rain seriously needs to hold off for a while so things can dry out. My back lawn is looking more like a field and there's extensive lakeshore flooding. My mom prefers to celebrate during the week, so we'll go out to dinner sometime this week for Mother's Day. So I'm spending the day puttering around the house and catching up on editing and writing. I hope everyone has a nice day
×
×
  • Create New...