Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Valkyrie

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    19,151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Valkyrie

  1. I was talking about the DIL. But good to know about your chapter. One of these days I'll get caught up on my reading.
  2. Yikes I hope everything goes ok
  3. Valkyrie

    Sweet Summer

    These are perfect snippets of summer. I especially liked the fireflies as fragments of lightning communicating and the rain engaging the night in conversation. Well done, as always.
  4. It sounds like an interesting story. I'll add it to the ever-growing list
  5. Looks delicious. I'll have to give it a try. I make a lot of things with cauliflower
  6. What's cauliflower cheese?
  7. You're supposed to wash the dirt off the maple leaves before you steep them. *ducks and hides*
  8. That makes me feel better, knowing he's stepping up.
  9. TGIF I'm planning a long weekend to see my BFF in a couple of weeks. Her son is graduating from high school. *faints*
  10. His special-tea is "special" tea
  11. *tackles and runs away*
  12. I'm sorry if you get pissed off at me for this, but working and training isn't an excuse for not helping you out when you need it. You just had major surgery and need someone to do the chores while you recover. He lives there, right? Then he needs to contribute. Doing yard work is great exercise. He can find the time. You are more important.
  13. Well I, for one, am glad to have you around Azrael can wait.
  14. Good morning! *passes the coffee*
  15. The hospital food I had last year was quite tasty.
  16. Thanks! Looks delicious
  17. I just got back from having a nice dinner with my mom. We went out for steak. I had perfectly cooked, rare prime rib with broccoli and a Caesar salad. We split dessert--brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauce I had a nice surprise waiting for me when I got home... a package from Omaha Steaks So I guess today was steak day So overall, I'd say I had quite a nice birthday Yesterday, I got RAK flowers when I picked up my prescription.
×
×
  • Create New...