Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. You're smarter than I thought, buddy.
  2. Oh, dear Lord! It's a city in Texas... in the right side up world.
  3. Of course, I'm a Leaf fan.
  4. Dallas had a good run last year.
  5. No no no... hockey first!! Hey, Brother B.
  6. Hello, all! Hockey season is soooo close.
  7. It was a slow night, Jeff.
  8. Seems like you've been 29 for three years now.
  9. Thanks for your devotion to this story, my friend. I admit I got choked up again while rereading this. It was a long arduous journey for me at the time, but I wouldn't change a thing. It still makes me proud to have written this.
  10. Headstall

    New Perspectives

    Such an intense chapter to piece together, buddy. This was a culmination of a lifelong journey for Kellar and an incredible one for Fendral as well. I might be biased, but I think there was a lot of emotional beauty in this one. It's always sad to be so near the end of a story, and you know how I feel about this one. Thanks and cheers!
  11. Yeah, but it does get harder to swing your leg over.
  12. You're preaching to the choir, dude.
  13. This one is bittersweet as we are closing in on the end of the story. Kellar is scared. He finally has a family, and he could lose it before he has a chance to enjoy that fact. Thanks, buddy.
  14. Time to go sweep the leaves that blew in off my barn floor. I'm brimming with excitement.
  15. I'm on my third childhood.
  16. Drew is actually a Hobbit.
  17. We're down for a replacement. I must warn you, though, he has nukes and a temper. It's that Napoleon complex he has cause he can't reach the counters.
  18. Hello, all. Gorgeous day here. Lovely breeze and there is a murder of crows in the trees, cawing like crazy. I expect they are getting ready to travel.
  19. Not anymore, he isn't.
  20. It's cause Drew never shuts up.
  21. *cough cough cough*
×
×
  • Create New...