Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. @Mancunian Thanks, Craig!!!! Your comments and review were so appreciated. I hope you are feeling better.
  2. Tiny dancer, a dancer for money...
  3. What a great, satisfying comment. I could have gone on with these guys, but after "Cards on the Table", I didn't want another epic length story. I guess I could say I was training myself for different stuff, and different approaches. Is it wrong to say I adore this story? Cause I do. Thanks for bringing me back here. I dreamed of these guys again. Cheers!
  4. Never underestimate the gay designer gene. I think we saw just how well their business partnership will work, and how successful Jared and he will be. Thanks, my friend.
  5. Headstall

    September Sun

    This has the feeling of a prayer in its cadence and words. Superb. I too speak my thanks to the sun many times throughout the year, whether the sudden and powerful sun of spring, the energy stealing one of summer, the comforting one of fall, or the shy sun of winter. There is naught like warmth on an upturned face. Cheers!
  6. Good lad.
  7. I damaged my toe again, but I'll survive. Hey, Albert.
  8. I could not have said it better myself, Craig. They are showing each other they have their backs, no matter what. Harlan died a horrible death that took days, and Craig will always carry that. And right now, Jared is finding it hard to believe he is so lucky to have what he's always wanted. Just a couple of hiccups.
  9. Do as you're told, young man.
  10. It's all falling into place for our boys. When I right about love, I have to believe it, and I do when it comes to Jared and Craig. That's not to say everything will always be rosy, but the strength they have in each other will get them through everything. I think we all can see that. Thanks, buddy.
  11. That's awesome to hear, my friend. This is a love story in every sense of the word. Not sure how much fire is left in the dragon, but we shall see.
  12. I appreciate the kid words, Craig. It's uncomfortable to write lovemaking scenes because it makes me feel vulnerable, but you're right... this was needed for the story, and when they get on the same page, it is a thing of beauty. Glad you could control your blood pressure.
  13. Aw... thank you so much, Craig. I often tell people/readers that this is the story where my writing skills took a bit of a leap. I still believe that. I had slowly developed this new confidence to trust my gut and what I had studiously learned, and the reaction to this story verified I was correct. I love Craig in house mode. These two men are feeding off each other, and tentatively giving voice to a shared future. We are seeing Jared flourish in front of our eyes, and how he reacts to learning of Bailey's parentage shows us what kind of man he is. He won't be sidetracked. Bailey is his daughter, and nothing has changed. You say it beautifully.
  14. Never underestimate a gay man on a crusade. Craig knows his sister, and now he knows the depths of her vileness. She's a manipulative bitch that he knows he can't ever trust again. This was a powerful chapter to write. She was a character I could sink my teeth into. Of course, so was Craig. That scene between them and their mother was a writer's dream. Sigh... it still gets me. Thanks, buddy, and yeah, Marian won't give up on her daughter.
  15. Lol. Karen with a 'C' would have worked. Twins often have the same first initial so I went with that. Don't be sorry for calling Carly an evil witch. Craig was right... she's crossed a bunch of lines. Craig is on a mission now, so we'll see where it goes. I really enjoyed rereading this chapter. Cheers. G.
  16. All the titles have to do with water as a metaphor for life. Marian is as close as they come to a saint in my opinion. None of this is easy, but she sees her kids honestly. Harlan, who we never actually meet, is most certainly a character in this story. I just reread this chapter, even edited a couple of things, and I am right back in it. Yeah, it is an eventful ride. hang on to your hat, buddy.
  17. Ah, a story near and dear to my heart. it literally took over my brain at the time, never intending it to be more than a short anthology story. Sometimes you got to go with your instincts, and I'm glad I did. You're right that there are a lot of twists and turns to come, and I hope you enjoy the bumpy ride, my friend. Cheers and thanks... G.
  18. We love you too, buddy.
  19. Just look after yourself, Craig.
  20. Great story! Anyone who hasn't read it, should.
×
×
  • Create New...