Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Thanksgiving Day, not Canada Day, but thank you, Tink.
  2. I appreciate hearing that! I believe I've changed a few minds about the western genre. Cheers!
  3. Thanks for sharing, empath, and happy to hear you're integrating. That's a huge thing... I know from experience. Welcome to GA officially. Cheers! Gary.
  4. Hello, all the faerie folk.
  5. We celebrate today, but yeah, officially it's tomorrow.
  6. Yes it is. My kids are coming today with foods and desserts, and I have the stuffed turkey in the oven. All I'll have to do is make the gravy when the time comes. Thanks, B.
  7. Hi, Al! I really appreciate hearing this from you. There is a second book in my head, but it would be another hell of an undertaking. Maybe someday, I'll be ready to jump in. Please leave a story like on the front story page if you wouldn't mind. It's the big thumb on the right just under the story description box. Also, this comment would make a great story review if you copied and pasted it in the story review section. Sorry, but I have to ask these things to promote my work. It would only take a minute or two, and it such things ensure new readership. Thanks, again, Al. Gary.
  8. Thanks, Albert.
  9. Yeah, of course. I read it already.
  10. It gets easier, buddy. I found it and read it and loved it. The writing was solid, and your editors deserve credit as well... it was easy to read. I look forward to their adventure.
  11. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    What a sweet ode to love at first sight. Back in those times, it was difficult for gay people to find a real connection, if anything, encounters being fleeting. Here, on The Majestic Swan, they really are cocooned, and able to open up to another who is searching for the same thing. This is lovely, Albert, and kudos to the editors. It reads well indeed, and we see you for the romantic you are. Thanks for this, and I wish you luck with your new writing journey. Cheers! G.
  12. Still can't find it, Albert.
  13. I've searched but I can't find it, Albert. Post a link, please.
  14. Happy Birthday, Craig!!!
  15. Jimmy 2 Prick 0. There is no good argument for the hatred and bigotry Preston holds. This issue goes deep, but Jimmy is proud of who he is, and more than a match for that idiot. I feel sorry for Drake, though. It's different when it's family, so thank God he has Jimmy taking the lead. Maybe it will do some good? Any yeah... there is that other tension, delicious for the readers, but a little bit of hell for Drake. Thanks, my friend.
  16. I'm glad you were entertained, Craig. Preston is a distasteful character to write, but sadly he is just one of many in the world. I agree... Drake would never have done or said any of this without Jimmy at his side. He would have taken his lumps as per usual. Jimmy lit the fire. And yes, there will be more from Preston... we can count on it. Cheers!
  17. Lol. Yeah, I think you got everyone, and you're right... this is a lot of fun. At least it was for me to write and post. So glad you chose to read this one, Craig!
  18. Well, you got his size right.
  19. Other than my toe, I'm good.
×
×
  • Create New...