-
Posts
8,001 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Defiance19
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning, everyone.. not a 👻 Hope every one’s been doing well. Have a good day!! -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hi Thorn..doing ok .. just ran out to put the garbage curb side and it’s freezing. I’m so over the cold. Gah. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning, DIC!! Hope you all have a good day ! -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ok friends, I’m heading to bed. Have to be up earlier than normal and I’m pushing it. Sleep well, when you go. xo -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Haven’t done that in a long while. I found one I liked at Trader Joes and just kept getting it. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Ooh. That’s good too.. lol. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
10 pm and I’m feeling peckish. I’ll be over here, noshing on goldfish.😔 -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sleep well. Thorn.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hehe. Have fun. Let us know how the scare went. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy birthday 🥳 -
At this rate, my prediction will come true. You will be writing CJ forever.. 😝
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hi, Thorn.. I’m quite well, thank you. Nothing much planned for the day so I’m taking it easy. I hope you’re doing good.. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That’s a totally appropriate word, for use in polite company.. hehe. I’m gonna have to borrow it too.. -
Imagine if both brothers ended up in politics. Congressman and Jr Senator.. hehe. That was a good chapter Carlos...Looking forward to the moment Thiago becomes Daddy..
-
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning, everyone!! 😃 -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Have a good night, everyone! -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It is very cute, but it can go sideways really fast. Like when I couldn’t guess ipilap was lollipop.. lol. Night, tim. Sleep well. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Meanwhile... Nothing like being grilled by a 3yr old who’s offended because, *gasp* you’re at home and it’s snowing and she misted you. Then because no answer is the right one, and it’s easy, you (lie)say you’re not feeling well, and she asks if you’re going to get shots from the doctor or go to the hostipal. No, but it devolves into questions of every possible sickness she thinks you have. As her Nana cackles in the background! 😑 🤦♀️ I might have caved with a promise to swing by tomorrow. With a prize Ellie? Sure, why not.. my game is weak. -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Here comes the snow ❄️ 🌨 -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Truth! -
The Drop in Centre
Defiance19 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Morning all! 🙂 -
Finally, they got out of their way. Hopefully they Don get sidetracked, as there are murdery matters and such ahead. Stronger together, yea?
-
Two Brothers Meet in a Bar
Defiance19 commented on Timothy M.'s story chapter in Two Brothers Meet in a Bar
Ahh, yes.. looking for to this. Great start! Thank you Tim and Adi.. -
It’s been said, and I agree. Julie is a smart cookie.. also one of my favs.
-
I’m even more happy that Daniel has Lewis and Stephen. I’m glad that he has that stability and he will be taken cared of as he should. Im glad for his therapist, for Michael, for his friends. All of this is good/best for him. Im also glad he had this moment with his mother. That to me is the saddest part. She is a sick individual. She has to be. But Michael is a teenager, and fully cognisant. I don’t doubt that even if he sees his mother for whom she is now, that there will be a part of him who will want her to be the mom he needs. Maybe he won’t want to stop trying to reach her. Even though he has the perfect step parents. Even though he knows it may never happen. Kids still want their parents to be their parents, regardless of said parents failings. Im so interested in seeing how he processes this. This is me throwing all my thoughts at you. Sorry? Great chapter, Thorn.
