Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Have you tried not being possessive?
  2. Babe, I know I'm not a pervert, you don't have to point out the obvious.
  3. Excuse me, but you said "Boom Boom" nukes people almost daily, but I nuked Panama City, which is a city, not "people." Therefore, I'm not this "Boom Boom" that you keep talking about.
  4. <nukes Panama City, Panama>
  5. @dughlas @spike382 Stop dragging me into your arguments with each other!
  6. Sorry, but I just moved my birthday to December 31, so your math is now wrong.
  7. That evidence is inadmissible.
  8. Uhm, Spikey is BoomBoom. Excuse me, but I only speak the truth, so he's behaving and sounding like the exact opposite of me! Spikey is never in any of my fantasies. His herd on the other hand...
  9. Excuse me, but if I don't appreciate them, then why do I always defend them from your greedy paws?
  10. You're such a whiny bitch.
  11. Me seeing @spike382's own made-up word turned against him today:
  12. Don't be a greedy bitch. No they're not.
×
×
  • Create New...