Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,815
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. That's outside the specified time frame, and are hereby not counted.
  2. Within the past ten minutes.
  3. What baseless accusations have I made against anyone?
  4. Baseless accusations are wrong!
  5. Gaslighting people is wrong.
  6. Excuse me, but this is footage from your trip to Egypt that you shared in our PMs, I just wanted to share with the rest of the gang.
  7. Manipulating other's comments is wrong, Sexy.
  8. Please, like you can find any of my posts from 2015... First, I've never used a single nuke against anyone or anything. Second, Spikey's latest post has him using a "boom!" gif, therefore that makes him Boom Boom!
  9. Nope! Spikey loves blowing things up, so obviously his nickname is Boom Boom.
  10. Shut the hell up, Boom Boom.
  11. Your opinion is not valid.
  12. I don't have opinions, only facts.
  13. Merriam-Webster is not going to add a word that's only sporadically used exclusively in one section of a single online forum.
  14. You're in denial about being a bitch.
  15. Babe, no one cares about your vlog as you cruise down the Nile.
  16. Stop bullying me! 😭 I was not wrong about [redacted] being a fad.
  17. You should stop being a bully.
  18. Anniversaries are now banned.
  19. You should eat more veggies to set an example for your students.
×
×
  • Create New...