Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,815
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I don't need a reason.
  2. Stop bullying me, @Page Scrawler! 😭
  3. Not happening. Ever.
  4. But I'm God-and-Emperor, so that makes me Spikey's superior.
  5. You want to wait 363 days before you can get Fort and Peat? You might as well wait forever, then.
  6. Give me your herd, then.
  7. The fact that I introduced you to BLs proves that I'm already considerate to you.
  8. Well, Clo committing fraud is a regular occurrence, so that's not surprising.
  9. There was fraud, therefore the results have been thrown out.
  10. Your perspective is wrong, 'cause I'm right all the time.
  11. Your New Year's resolution should be to stop being sooo wrong all the time.
  12. A frog and a French kissing is gross no matter what.
  13. Alaska doesn't exist.
  14. That was for Christmas Day only, so don't expect a daily occurrence.
  15. Excuse me, but I haven't manipulated anyone's comments today.
  16. Within four years you'll be an American citizen.
×
×
  • Create New...