Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,819
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. The Dark Arts are misunderstood.
  2. Because it is canonical in the Harry Potter franchise, that Umbridge was a tyrannical headmistress! Bitch!
  3. Excuse me, but @Page Scrawler said I was Harry, not Draco.
  4. It's not about needing a man's approval. Open communication is necessary for any relationship, both of you should tell each other about your other boyfriends/fiances/husbands. Wow, name calling? At least I've never stooped so low as to call y'all names.
  5. You should've at least told Nicky beforehand.
  6. Hey @bignick, Clo was engaged to my cousin back in March, she never told you, did she?
  7. You're wrong, because I'm never childish.
  8. You were the one to compare me to Harry Potter.
  9. Don't care. So you're saying I'm the Chosen One?
  10. Would you believe me if I said no?
  11. The God-and-Emperor doesn't share.
  12. Oh right, I can be a bitch to @spike382 once again! Give me Neo!!!
  13. 3... 2... 1... <nukes Christmas Island, Australia> I'm celebrating Boxing Day in my own way...
  14. Only the seaweed gave me trouble, everything else is fine!
  15. Japanese food isn't coal, sis.
  16. I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas Day!
  17. I haven't nuked any place at all this weekend, that's my Christmas gift to you all.
  18. You're sooo immature, Sexy.
  19. I tried the seaweed, and my body rejected it. 😭
  20. We opened our Christmas presents today instead of tomorrow, and I mine were Japanese snacks!
  21. The Espinosa family has enough homemade tamales to have two feasts for today and tomorrow. Merry Christmas y'all!
×
×
  • Create New...