Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Sorry, but there's a high standard for what is admissible as evidence in a court of law in my empire.
  2. Yep! Like when you threw that fit a while back because I made a few additional claims from Pit Babe.
  3. Calling me a bitch during his many temper tantrums is not keeping calm, so he isn't entitled to such an award.
  4. This should be displayed in the Louvre.
  5. I try to turn it down every year, but the Nobel Prize Committee is sooo insistent.
  6. Name three instances where I supposedly "bullied" you.
  7. It's good to admit that you were wrong.
  8. Actually, Pagey is closer to Hudson Bay than I am to the Gulf of Mexico.
  9. But there's no saltwater in Northwest Texas either.
  10. By visiting your house near the bank of the river?
  11. You should feel sorry for me, he's the bully! 😭
  12. But I didn't ask for your herd, all I did was present a hypothetical.
  13. But you don't deserve any award, like at all. Because you're a rebel.
  14. But I wouldn't say no, if you awarded your entire herd to me...
  15. I don't accept any awards, because I'm humble.
  16. That's better. I'm always right, though.
  17. How am I lying? He literally said my comment contained no lies!
  18. Spikey finally admits that I never lie!
×
×
  • Create New...