Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. But I already knew, sis.
  2. I'm awarded the Nobel Peace Prize every year, so you're wrong.
  3. My dad almost got scammed today. He opened a link on Facebook that lead to a 'Windows' page asking him to enter his banking info.
  4. That's why I'm a gift to mankind, because I can cure all illnesses.
  5. Then why give me an 'angry' reaction if you didn't need my well wishes? I'm immune to Covid.
  6. I was going to wish @clochette a speedy recovery, but you convinced me otherwise.
  7. ...actually, you're a bitch? We already knew that, babe!
  8. Stop bullying me! 😭
  9. ...recording the facts in an objective manner.
  10. Well, that's what the official record of the empire will say. He's getting too uppity. Excuse me, but my demands are always reasonable and possible.
  11. See everyone, even Spikey acknowledges that he's a bully! 😭
  12. Yesterday, @spike382 was so mean to me! 😭 He said I make unreasonable and impossible demands!
  13. I was more surprised than anything else, when you started watching it... a month later.
  14. Well, I didn't expect you to actually watch it.
  15. I was also ill at the beginning of the month, which put a dint in my usual watching habits.
  16. It has been a great year, but I'll be damned if I let that get in the way of my whining!
  17. Of the second season!
  18. I knew it's been about a year since everything started going downhill. 😭
  19. Re-watch yet, actually.
  20. Yesterday, I made a comment in the Spiders thread, and I just noticed that I received two laugh reactions from just one member: Is this a bug that anyone else notices when going to my comment? If it helps, I'm using Google Chrome on my Android phone. Edit: issue was resolved, @sandrewn 'unliked' that comment, and both duplicates were removed.
  21. @spike382 is being tyrannical in our PMs! 😭
×
×
  • Create New...