Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Man should get a new editor.
  2. Your face is unacceptable.
  3. Everything I say, are facts, not opinions.
  4. No I'm not, @Bucket1! You're wrong.
  5. And this is why you are unqualified, because you don't know how to correctly edit comments.
  6. Barely? Uhm, excuse me, but I'm in my twenties.
  7. I'll start calling you Phi when you're in a retirement home.
  8. You're borderline Gen-X, so... no.
  9. During the Stone Age?
  10. Babe, you're not even qualified to work in the Ministry of Truth.
  11. BTW, I'm saying Pagey's dad jokes are better than your non-dad jokes.
  12. I'm never a bitch to you.
  13. He's funnier than you.
  14. Your kinks are weird, Gorgeous.
  15. Government employees only get time off for the only holiday that matters, my birthday.
  16. This entry has been struck from the dictionary.
  17. Stop bullying me! 😭
  18. Stop bullying me while you're bullying Nick! 😭
  19. He still has 20% of his vision left. In the empire, his testimony as a witness would therefore be accepted without issue.
  20. I dunno, the police would've been rather upset, since Mhok already has a criminal record.
  21. Oh please, if I wanted to compare you to the most reprehensible character, I'd have compared you to that serial killer in The Sign. But I didn't.
  22. I hate you more than I do August, bitch!
  23. But I'm not a war criminal.
×
×
  • Create New...