Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,819
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. He still has 20% of his vision left. In the empire, his testimony as a witness would therefore be accepted without issue.
  2. I dunno, the police would've been rather upset, since Mhok already has a criminal record.
  3. Oh please, if I wanted to compare you to the most reprehensible character, I'd have compared you to that serial killer in The Sign. But I didn't.
  4. I hate you more than I do August, bitch!
  5. But I'm not a war criminal.
  6. Stop committing war crimes!
  7. Geography lesson for @Page Scrawler, because apparently he needs it. This is North Texas. 👇 [image removed] And to think, I was about to remove this attachment to free up some space, but it still has its uses.
  8. But he didn't nuke the Panhandle, babe.
  9. You took out DFW? You'll be rewarded with the Imperial Medal of Merit!
  10. Imitating Pagey: "Stop manipulating my posts! 😭"
  11. <nukes Yellowknife, NT, Canada>
  12. All I did was edit your comment, like any GA editor would, and I get called a manipulator! Therefore, that's an attack on all GA editors.
  13. Sending me to Italy isn't a punishment, Gorgeous.
  14. That's no way to talk about GA's editors!
  15. Before you complain about manipulation, all I did was correct an obvious typo.
  16. I don't see you denying that I'd be a good influence.
  17. Stop complaining about the imperial justice system!
  18. All of you would, but I'm an angel, so I'd be a positive influence on him.
×
×
  • Create New...