Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Get your mind out of the gutter.
  2. How can I stop something that I've never done?
  3. Stop watering down the definition of bullying! Stop bullying me, Man! 😭
  4. Excuse me, but I've never been a bully.
  5. ...or let him fall to the ground.
  6. Do me a favor babe, and 😘
  7. Bullies never take their victim's accusations seriously.
  8. Your statement is all I need to prove everyone here is a bully.
  9. See y'all, even Terry admits the bullying is real! 😭
  10. Babe, we know you suck at Family Feud...
  11. Thanks for the correction, your posts are indeed bullshit!
  12. 👆 This is bullying! 😭
  13. Using [redacted] in a sentence is bullying!
  14. Stop bullying me, Handsome! 😭
  15. It's right there in the quote.
  16. Thanks Pagey! Thanks Babe! 😘
  17. I actually gave them to you as a loan, so I can take them back anytime, actually.
  18. Don't make me take back Team and Frame, bitch! PS: We're now on page 80 of our PM!
  19. France should ban the medical profession! That way, you can never get better with any future ailments!
  20. Yayo gets along with the others already, he doesn't need my intervention.
×
×
  • Create New...