Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Actors are not their characters. So... you're just wrong.
  2. Because I don't like bragging. I'm humble, after all.
  3. I was going to say something nice about your new profile pic, but no more!
  4. It was the worst speech ever written.
  5. No, I mostly complained about the unfairness of Only Friends! You were the one that recommended the series to me. To borrow your words, no one held a gun to your head and made you do that! Just because I want to add more to what I have, doesn't mean I don't enjoy what I already have.
  6. Okay, so give me your herd.
  7. Your hugs feel insincere.
  8. That's what bullies always tell their victims!
  9. It was inevitable that you'd claim actors, anyway.
  10. Stop bullying me! 😭
  11. You love violence too much, Gorgeous.
  12. Yes I am! 😭 I don't whine! 😤
  13. If anyone here takes miles, it you! All I did was tell you about a series I was watching, nearly a year to the date in fact, and you took that to steal like half of GMM's actors from me! 😭
  14. @Page Scrawler You always side with Spikey! 😭
  15. The way you phrased it, made it seem you gave me a blank check to claim anyone, including Surprise. I was just trying to clarify things. Claiming BL characters doesn't invalidate your preexisting claims to BL actors. And you leave the Koreans out of this, they aren't part of our treaty!
  16. We already had pre-existing claims, bitch. It was a video I shared months ago by a video "essayist" wherein, among other things, discussed how fangirls fetishize gay relationships. Thanks for this loophole, babe! I'm claiming every single BL character ever played by an actor, even if said actor is claimed by you.
  17. You're not a signatory to our treaty, so... butt out!
  18. Oh babe, even if you wanted to, you couldn't... within like an hour after the allegations came to light, he privated/deleted his social media accounts, took down his patreon, and turned off comments on his Youtube channel.
  19. Goddammit, I found out that a person I follow on Youtube is a plagiarist. I feel guilty for not only liking his videos, but also because I once shared a video of his with @spike382 in our PMs.
×
×
  • Create New...