Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Aw! Are you gonna grovel at my feet like Phaya would've done with Tharn?
  2. Because the arguments spontaneously start here... obviously.
  3. Honey, who's we? You're not even part of my PMs with Spikey.
  4. Fine then, I'm no longer responding to our PMs.
  5. 'Cause y'all pointlessly argue with me, even though I'm always right.
  6. Has she ever listened?
  7. I already said I'd watch it after My Dear Gangster Oppa finishes!
  8. After bitching about Thiu's actions? Not a chance in hell!
  9. Fine... @spike382 give me Neo!
  10. I just nukes a random American city because I felt like it, it's not that deep.
  11. <nukes Columbia, South Carolina>
  12. But I am being nice to Sexy... that's why I didn't nuke South Carolina.
  13. WayV - Poppin' Love
  14. Time to nuke Botswana out of existence then.
×
×
  • Create New...