Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I dunno @spike382, this seems pretty hostile, just saying... 👀
  2. I can't believe Gorgeous would be so hostile to Clo. Tsk, tsk...
  3. It's hard to tell when you're not crazy.
  4. Stop exaggerating, my message was not hostile!
  5. Aww! You want me to burn down the bamboo forests of Sichuan? Gladly! I like seeing pandas starve!
  6. Saying you predicted something after the fact is not a prediction! So... you get an F.
  7. Getting this framed!
  8. I think you'd trade one of them for Ohm... But you know I'd never ever give him up.
  9. Fighting over? I wouldn't call peaceful negotiations that. He does have a strong spine. He literally rejected the first two guys I offered!
  10. You make it sound so sinister! It was hard for me too!
  11. I hope you get another weather warning!
  12. I'm not playing dirty, I'm being eminently reasonable.
  13. I'm willing to give up one of my guys for Meen, hence the negotiations!
  14. They were already mine to begin with, so they aren't a part of the negotiations. And I literally offered two different actors in exchange for him!
  15. Spikey's being unreasonable in negotiations! 😭
  16. Your head, specifically.
  17. You were looking at the first draft of the constitution. I rejected it because it limited my powers too much.
  18. Umm... There's no imperial cabinet. There's no mechanism to remove me. Because this may come as a shock to you, Nicky... But I'm an absolute monarch.
×
×
  • Create New...