Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I'm just stating the self-evident truth.
  2. It's totally like me!
  3. Because I told him to shut up.
  4. I only deny a few alleged facts that undermine my regime.
  5. That 'evidence' has been declared inadmissible.
  6. I don't deny reality to that extant.
  7. Name one time I've been mean to you.
  8. My behavior is always normal!
  9. But like I said, I'm always nice to y'all.
  10. Y'all don't need a fair warning for me always being nice to Spikey. Double Standards! 😭
  11. A fair warning for being nice?
  12. Have you tried not being shocked or gobsmacked?
  13. I don't have a doppelgänger.
  14. I'm surprised by your surprise.
  15. I did a good deed for @spike382 today. But for some reason, he seemed surprised...
  16. Him saying he won't shut up is bullying, hence why I quoted that particular post. So your latest prediction gets an F.
×
×
  • Create New...