Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I sleep soundly knowing that I brought peace to a troubled part of the world.
  2. Just 'cause you don't have my diplomatic skills, doesn't mean you be a bitch about it.
  3. Then I'm calling President Macron!
  4. Don't make me report you to your boss!
  5. Stop bullying me! 😭
  6. Excuse me, but it's thanks to me that a ceasefire was even reached.
  7. Stop bullying me! 😭
  8. Hey, Handsome! Take back the snow you dumped on Texas.
  9. To be honest, I care when it benefits me. Exploring possible loopholes EVERY NOW AND THEN is not the same as violating the treaty.
  10. Because I like him too much. That's why I aimed high with my counter-offer.
  11. I didn't try to steal him. I got Meen because I gave you Mix, so if you really wanted Nut, you had to give me someone in return. That's how our treaty works. I asked for Poom, but I would've accepted a suitable alternative, had you offered one. But you didn't.
  12. And that's why you're a hypocrite.
  13. Oh really? So, I can protest your claim to Neo, and you won't be a bitch about it?
  14. @spike382 is being a hypocrite! If I dared protest one of his claims, he'd bite my head off, but now he wants to protest one of mine? The audacity!
  15. Where @spike382 lives, yes. But my area gets snow practically every winter, I just feel like blaming Canada today.
  16. I'm blaming the Canadians for the snow today!
  17. Eh, I decided to give you a break since it was Thanksgiving, so Handsome had to take your place.
  18. Unlike him, I sincerely mean it.
  19. Today was an especially hectic Thanksgiving. We usually only have my sister, her husband, and three kids over for the holidays. But this year, we also had one of my aunts, one of her sons, his three children, another uncle, and another cousin from another aunt. It was a full house. I hadn't seen one of my cousins in over a decade, so it was the first time that I met his children. What's cute is that when my niece and nephews met their second cousins, they were all shy... for like the first five seconds. In no time at all they were playing together and causing a ruckus wherever they went.
×
×
  • Create New...