Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. You aren't entitled to use the halo. 'Color' is correct, 'colour' is not. 'Center' is correct, 'centre' is not. 'Realize' is correct, 'realise' is not. Shut up, you nerds!
  2. Don't bitchily roll your eyes at me. 😭
  3. Don't "Actually..." me, 'cause that's bullying!
  4. He's the one who thinks that, not me!
  5. Oh wow, you still watch videos other than BL on YouTube?
  6. That hasn't been an accepted fact since 1776.
  7. No, we speak American English. Not British English!
  8. Better to be a colony of Spain than Britain.
  9. Puh-lease, my parents don't care about swearing. Hell, when my aunt did something dumb, my mother called her a pendeja. @Mancunian would have had a point if one of the Six Flags of Texas had been the Union Jack.
  10. Wrong! Americans taught Texans the language! I agree, that bird wants y'all to stop using banned words!
  11. You Brits may not know this, but here in America, shaking your head side to side means "no."
  12. Wrong! I'd just deny it.
  13. Manipulating other people's posts is wrong, Pagey!
  14. Are you getting sick, Nicky? Here, let's get you into a nice warm bath...
  15. Survive this bitch! <nukes pond full of tadpoles>
  16. Yes! Because I'm fair, balanced, and unbiased, I expect y'all to be the same!
  17. @Headstall was the one who said he wanted to nibble on Nicky, yet you're not telling him he has a one track mind!
  18. As the God-and-Emperor, I am bound to no rules. You are not my Phi!
  19. These translations are supposed to be in each other's voices, you should've written, "P'Spikey is Drew's top-tier, because he's a power top."
×
×
  • Create New...