Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Translation: I am Drew's top-tier power bottom.
  2. Translation: Drew's a top.
  3. Translation: I lost.
  4. I'm specifically talking about our back-and-forth. You didn't continue, so that meant you lost.
  5. I hereby claim victory!
  6. Nevada Man Thinks Frogs Are Losers! -Houston Chronicle, 11/14/23
  7. I've been nothing but easy to deal with since I met y'all in 2015!
  8. I am 5'6" tall! Are Canadians unable to accurately measure height? How sad.
  9. You make it sound as if I were difficult to raise! Give me First and Khao!
  10. Why would I be afraid of the world's greatest mother?
  11. I am not scared of women!
  12. Give me Neo and Frank!
  13. Wyoming granted women the right to vote in 1869.
  14. #AmericanExceptionalism The 19th Amendment was adopted in 1920, so... yes.
  15. I already read it high school for AP English.
  16. Nothing in there says Big Brother can't be Texan.
  17. Give me War and Sho!
  18. Oceania controls the Americas, so Big Brother could be from the Western Hemisphere!
  19. Give me Nanon and Phuwin!
×
×
  • Create New...