Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. What did you say, Boston?
  2. Nope! I have high comedic standards, Bitch. Hey, Pagey!
  3. ONEUS - Baila Conmigo
  4. It was mid, at best.
  5. @spike382's bullying me again! 😭 All I did was send him a picture of someone wearing a shirt with "The rumors are true... I'm a bottom" written across the front, and this is how he responded!
  6. Yesterday, I developed a headache that made got worse if I looked at a screen for too long. After a day of mostly napping, I'm now doing much better.
  7. Then which Only Friends character do you want me to compare you to?
  8. I told you before, it's a compliment to call you Boston!
  9. Stop bullying me! 😭
  10. It was preemptive, therefore not whining!
  11. I. 👏 Don't. 👏 Whine. 👏
  12. Stop bullying me, @spike382! 😭
  13. I'm glad you're doing better, babe!
  14. I would've gladly nursed you back to health, Phi Chai!
  15. Hey, Pagey! Stepping on legos is good for your health. You missed both.
  16. <nukes the Azores> Did y'all miss my nukes?
  17. Never happened. Yes they are! 😭 But I only speak the truth!
  18. I mean, you were the one that came up with [redacted]... so Clo's bullying really is your fault.
×
×
  • Create New...