Howdy y'all!
Been MIA today, not even @spike382 got a message from me today.
A couple days ago, I noticed swelling near my right underarm. I thought little of it, I figured it would subside on its own, but it persisted yesterday. When I showed my parents, they worried it might have been caused by a spider bite, so they wanted to get it treated as soon as possible, but the doctor's office my family uses is the next town over, so we decided to wait until the following day before heading over.
And so this morning, I went to the doctor's office to have it checked. Good news is, it wasn't a spider bite, bad news was that the swelling was a sign of infection, so I was given a shot of penicillin and prescribed medication to take over the next week to ensure the infection would be dealt with.
That's why I was MIA, I've been resting up since the visitation.