Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. #Mewdidnothingwrong It's not the 13th yet, you bully! 😭
  2. All I did was quote one of your favorite shows.
  3. No babe, you're someone I should love.
  4. Stop bullying me! 😭
  5. What did algebra ever do to you?
  6. It's [redacted] that I don't give people choices? So, in your view, I do give people choices. Thanks for agreeing that my empire is already democratic!
  7. As God-and-Emperor, I don't believe in giving people choices. So, the only option is to call me a top.
  8. Stop bullying me! 😭
  9. I. 👏 Am. 👏 A. 👏 Top! 👏
  10. I'm a top! Why don't you believe me! 😭
  11. You can call me either a virgin or a bottom, but I can't be both.
  12. Never happened. You're wrong. REALLY wrong!
  13. The fake-news Detroit Free Press, should focus on issues and news relevant to Michigan.
  14. The Rebel doesn't want democracy in Texas! -The Houston Chronicle, 10/08/23
  15. If y'all stop teasing me, I'll think about introducing democratic reforms in the empire.
  16. Oh right... you're Boston, my mistake!
  17. Have you thought about oh I don't know... not teasing me? 😭
  18. You're just like Ray with Mew and Sand...
  19. There's nothing wrong with an active sex life.
  20. It's not the 13th yet, you monster! 😭
×
×
  • Create New...